Happy Valley Season 3 Is On Its Way.. Great!

I find it hard to get past the fact her chin should be wearing some knickers

1 Like

I’m very slow ,it took me a minute to work out what on earth you were talking about but Missy Higgins is the same.

At least, I hope that is what you are talking about.

1 Like

Annie, She should ask Will Carling (bum chin) if she could borrow some of his knickers!!

1 Like

Note to Admin…
Please could you remove the annoying apostrophe in ‘It’s’ in the title of this thread. I blame my iPad for the error!!
Many Thanks.

Omah, Thank You for doing that for me.

1 Like

No problem … :+1:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Series 3 is really good so far. I can’t wait for the next episode!

Yes, it is worth watching, but without putting the subtitles on, some of the dialog can be missed.

1 Like

Sally Wainwright won’t be worrying about her energy bills this year…She’s hardly ever off our screens just lately. Either writing stuff (Happy Valley) appearing in (Madame Blanc) or standing in for Richard Osman on Pointless…
Writes some damn good stuff though, and I’ve set the recorder up for Madame Blanc…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes l have to have them on too!!
I also find Sarah Lancashire character speaks long sentences at great speed!

1 Like

Did anyone else watch the last episode , Good all round acting . I thought it could have gone on longer to wrap up the Murder of the Teachers wife … it was sort of crammed into her leaving office scene …

1 Like

Very well scripted to leave everyone wanting more. Catherine turns private eye on her travels??

1 Like

Brilliant ending…I could watch Happy Valley made into a series each week dealing with policing issues in and around Hebden Bridge. Mrs Fox loves Jake Bugg, the country singer responsible for the music at the beginning and end…Isn’t Yorkshire brilliant…

1 Like

I’ve only ever seen it in Heartbeat but I’d have to agree with you.

1 Like

Spoilers Please STOP

Not every body has watched it yet!

I dont see any spoilers Bruce , nothings been given away .

Thank gawd for that, I saw “Murder of Teachers Wife” and panicked

dont panic, all will become clear …

We’ve had a bit of a tussle

Aye just a bit :slight_smile: