Hallo from Sussex

Hi Paul! :039:

Welcome back to the forum! Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.

What kind of spicy food do you enjoy?

1 Like

Hello - and welcome back!

1 Like

Hello Paul welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Paul , I love spicy food too . Welcome again

1 Like

Welcome back Paul, hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hello, nice to meet you,

1 Like

Hiya Paul and welcome back mate. I too enjoy Sussex in all of it’s glorious sun. I’ve lived in several counties during my life and have found coastal West Sussex to be the best place to retire :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back.

1 Like

Good morning and thank you all for the welcomes!
It really is good to be back.

butterscotch, I enjoy all kinds of spicy food. We ventured into our local Wagamama restaurant last Saturday, I ordered firecracker from the menu.
It brought tear to my eyes, I was weeping like a good un by the time I’d finished :wink:

And Harbal, I really can’t recall anyone on the old forum that I really didn’t like, even if I did I wouldn’t want to say so.
I suppose there’s Twitter for that sort of thing, something I avoid like the plague :slight_smile:

Have a good day all!

1 Like

I didn’t really expect that you would want to say who you didn’t like, but it was worth asking on the off chance that you did, which would have been entertaining.

1 Like

“How to win friends and influence people”…by Say Nowt. :smiley:

:open_book:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome aboard. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Paul

1 Like

Hi Paul, it’ll be interesting to hear of your adventures with food, personally I love the flavour of spicy food but cannot see the point of the heat…:thinking: If I am asked in a restaurant how I like my curry I usually reply “Number one on the Vesta scale”… :nerd_face:

1 Like

It might have been fun. Could have even made a game out of it.

Look, you think of a forum member you really don’t like, and then give us clues to who it is. The first to guess right goes next. It would be a hoot. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I shall strive to be entertaining in other ways, I wouldn’t hold your breath :wink:

1 Like

We already have enough kill joys here. :018:

Good for you. Why wind people up unnecessarily

Where to begin. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Paul, welcome back… :slightly_smiling_face: