Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 3)

That was all well and good in the old days, when, in the shitters, you could clasp a ceramic Knob.

Or, you say to yourself… That’s painful.

never realized you were so kinky spittie - “clasp a ceramic knob”

isn’t that’s what the sailor said to the vicars daughter when she said “can I take your cane?”

when a teenager I used to have a coffee/beer with two characters who were doing evening studies with me. One was female who I never really fancied much and thought she was getting in the way of me and me mate.

somehow after many years we have re-connected by email - she is in texas and me in oz - she sent me a recent photo and I can still see distinguishing facial features. Now I can see what I would have been getting into had I made a play all those years back!!

one of those unique opportunities that are very rare in life

Don’t feel too bad,gumbud-I recently met a maiden with whom I oft spent a happy hour or two…and realised what a close call it was,the day I decided not to pursue the physical joys with an offer of furtherance.

My WORD,she’s put on around eight stone…and chain smokes.

No-we had very good times,in the days when she was queen of the black babydoll nightie…but they belong in the memory bank.

Oh yes those were the days.
Amongst the many jobs I had after ending my national service. There was this randy girl that we spent time in the warehouse not checking stock as we were supposed to be doing.
I often wonder what happened to her.

thanks pug for those sympathetic thoughts - us men must stick together as we are persued by needy women!!

omg emjay you don’t think she’s still there checking stock do you?

I bet she was left on the shelf.

I don’t know about the rest of you but I find now that I’m older, and this can be scary sometimes, when I look at a young woman I can see exactly what she’ll look like when she’s an old lady. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do that when you were a young man? Don’t tell me to look at her mother before you marry her, my missus doesn’t resemble her mother in any way, so that don’t work.:slight_smile:

AHA!

So - you fancied her dad … er … I mean,she didn’t resemble her aged,wrinkly mother so you…er…look,forget I said anything,m’kay?

Actually her Dad was was one of the nicest fellas you could meet Pug, very welcoming and friendly with a great sense of humour, sort of like yourself.:slight_smile:

P.S. Don’t forget me when something falls off your lorry.:lol:

well Pug perhaps if you had had hung around [not suggesting your hungs are round!] she may not have put on weight or smoked - maybe she just felt utterly rejected and this is the result??

you must be a clairvoyant ?? - why not do it for your grandkids and their choices??

Visuals, perception, summat not right.

When I first met nurse Gillian I was introduced to her mother and her live in Grandmother, so I knew exactly what the future was to be like.
All three turned out to be women of perfection. In fact if they had been sticks of blackpool rock they’d have LADY written right through them

When I met my wife to be parents, her mum was very thin and her dad was not over weight.
It must have been the good living that made her heavy, and that’s saying it nice.
Later when she had met my mother a few times, my mum said to me. “That girl is going to be very unhealthy in her life, just so you know”.
How right my mum was, as mums always are.

Ahh, Mothers, I love that song, “She ain’t heavy, she’s my Mother”.

brother!! brrother!! not MOTHER!

Split thread part 4 here…
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=20809