Goodnight!

Sorry Eileen…just can’t keep my eyes open any longer and I don’t have any matchsticks either :mrgreen:

Goodnight, sleep well.

Goodnight, I won’t be sleeping for along time with the time difference; hope all my UK friends sleep well with good dreams. :smiley: Chat tomoz.

This sleepy head is signing off for the night :smiley:

Nite folks, sleep well!

You too, nite nite Mags :slight_smile:

I’m off now too…everyone has left me :cry:

Goodnight all, sleep tight. :slight_smile:

Well, I was back after dinner and washing the dishes Berxer …:smiley: Night, all, sweet dreams!

Oh yes…I forget sometimes that you’re in a different time zone Eileen :smiley:

Subtract 5 from your time and that’s me! :smiley:

Goodnight John boy, goodnight Mary ellen, goodnight Jim Bob.:lol: (only messin’)

:smiley: Goodnight, Jem!:smiley:

:lol::lol::lol: goodnight Jem!

Early night for me…off to give blood in the morning :slight_smile:

Goodnight all, sleep well. :slight_smile:

Night all, pleasant dreams.:smiley:

I’m off to my bed now, I’m knackered and I have a lot to do tomorrow, the Wife is already asleep, I can hear her starting to snore, she asked me to leave the landing light on, ‘Why?’, says I, are you expecting a passenger plane?.:slight_smile:
Yes Berxer, I think saying goodnight is a good idea, good manners never hurt anyone.
Goodnight all.

Night all, only 8:30ish but feel a bit tired; going to have a long tub-soak and a drink; sleep well everyone. :smiley:

What??? You’re going before me?? LOL

Goodnight and sleep well :slight_smile:

Apologies for not wishing you all “goodnight” yesterday, I had a job to keep my eyes open!:slight_smile:

LOL, sorry! I just felt like an early night. :smiley:

I’m off to bed now, I wish you all the happiest of dreams and a pleasant rising on the 'morrow. Goodnight.

Feeling sleepy…too much vino :lol:

Goodnight all, hope you have sweet dreams. :slight_smile: