Goodnight! (Part 1)

Goodnight Kazz. Yeah I limit my time on the computer or else you miss some nice sunny days and family get togethers, not to mention the endless amount of jobs queueing up and not getting done…

1 Like

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All :slight_smile: Sweet Dreams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goodnight, to each and everyone of you.

Goodnight All, time for the last antibiotic of the day.

Problems Spitty? I hope it’s nothing serious…

Goodnight to all of you.

@spitfire Hope the antibiotics have smashed whatever ails you.

1 Like

Yes me too Kazz…
Ronnie O Sullivan is just brilliant, and I’m tired out just watching him…Goodnight all… today has been a bit too much for me… :015:

Thanks all, didn’t need to retreat to the sofa till 4.00am today so that is progress so, just a well meant gesture.

Goodnight All.

1 Like

Goodnight to you all.

@OldGreyFox Do you recall when it seemd the world or at least the Country stopped for the final between Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor. About 18 million I think what would any TV channel give now for those figures eh?

1 Like

Goodnight All.

I do Kazz, I watched ‘Pot Black’ every week with Ray Reardon, Terry Griffiths, Hurricane Higgins, Cliff Thorburn, Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor with the special specs…
British Television was good in those days, just about three channels, each with millions of viewers. The latest sporting events, great comedy, and even Coronation Street was believable. It seems now that with over 100 channels on Freeview, and loads of pay to watch channels with films and documentaries the quality has reduced, they are full of adverts, and there’s never anything to watch. Why are the adverts always on when you are channel hopping? Every blooming channel… :flushed:

1 Like

Goodnight everyone = early night as early start in the morning with work.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight all :slight_smile: sleep well :sleeping: :zzz:

2 Likes

And a good night from me to all of you…

4 Likes

Goodnight all :slight_smile: Sweet dreams :sleeping:

2 Likes

Goodnight to you all sleep well and sweet dreams.

1 Like

Goodnight All.

Goodnight everyone.