Goodnight! (Part 1)

Goodnight All.

Good night to each of you.

3 Likes

Ooh, the colors on that one! I love Snoopy anyway, but the green sweater against the blue background. I love it!

Goodnight everyone who is turning in for the night.

1 Like

@butterscotch , it’s such fun to have another Snoopy fan here! Glad you’re enjoying these as much as I enjoy finding them and sharing them!

1 Like

Well, I’m on a mattress on the floor, downstairs tonight, alone, with not even the dog or a cuddly toy for comfort.

My Uncle/Fil went in to hospital last week with a urinary tract infection, was in addition diagnosed with a heart/chest infection, pumped full of hieroglyphics … or was it antibiotics, then discharged yesterdegg with a Covid infection that he picked up on the ward.

We are an “acute condition hospital” they said, so now that he is medically fit “sic”, he has to go. Great. Thanks for that.

Don’t get me wrong. We want him home. It’s just that we would rather avoid the risk of him infecting the rest of us with a life threatening disease. My Aunty/MiL and I are both clinically vulnerable, and if my Lovely Cousin gets infected, the whole household will collapse, but it is better that he is here that in a nursing home surrounded by strangers.

So here we are. My Uncle/FiL is isolating on the first floor being looked after by his daughter, my Lovely Cousin who is sleeping on the second floor in our lofty conversion.
Meanwhile I’m down here sleeping with my Aunty/MiL, and looking after her on the ground floor.
When I say sleeping with her, I should clarify; I mean, she is on the sofa bed in the rear extension whilst I am using a folding mattress here in the front room.

For some reason it is no longer as comfibule as it used to be twenty years ago, especially the part where I have to get down to floor level then get up several times later when my bladder tells me to, but my joints and muscles ask me if it is really necessary. sigh

I’m just going to finish watching an episode of Surreal Estate, then I shall be off to my makeshift bed.

Goodnight all and one.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your upheaval Fruitcake, I hope you all can stay covid free and you are soon snuggling into your own bed…I’m off to snuggle down in mine now…
:yawning_face:
Goodnight everyone…Foxy is leaving the building… :015:

2 Likes

Yep, Fruity’s situation is unfathomable, don’t bear thinking about.

Goodnight All.

1 Like

Hi Spitty …night Spitty.

1 Like

Goodnight each and everyone

Goodnight All.

Good night you lovely group of gummy bears.
FB_IMG_17083630459765259

1 Like

Goodnight All.

I’m free! Well, covid free, but my Uncle/FiL is still testing positive, so we shall continue to isolate the two halves of our family within the same abode.

G’night all and one.

1 Like

Goodnight All.

Good news, @Fruitcake! Enjoy the rest of the evening everyone!

2 Likes

Goodnight All.

1 Like

Sleep well when you go…
warm and cozy

3 Likes

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Good night to each of you.
F1 good night

2 Likes