Goodnight! (Part 1)

Haven’t had a look yet Spitty, but I’m not expecting much. Perhaps a large glass of Harvey’s Bristol Cream will make the schedule look more entertaining. It will certainly send me to sleep…
:yawning_face:

Well Goodnight all 1 more sleep and the man in red appears.

We have just come back from a lovely meal out at a Spainish Tapas resturant. Very nice and on the way home saw 3 Father Christmas’s pushing we think an elf in a shopping trolley the elf sadly looked a little worse for wear but was braving holding a traffic cone on his head, having was assume lost his hat.
Happy Christmas everyone.

1 Like

Happy Christmas Kazz…Not much happened in the Fox household tonight just some carols from Kings college and a glass of sherry before bed…There’s good news and bad news…
I’m just getting over a bad head cold…But the good news is…I’ve managed getting out of trudging up to the church for midnight mass…
:mask:

Small mercies Foxy :laughing:

1 Like

We shall be going there soon my OH rarely goes but this year with his sister having various tests he is going. I am hoping the F.Christmases have manged to get the Elf home safely, before starting their work LOL.

1 Like

Happy Christmas to you and yours Spitty…Perhaps we might bump into each other in 2024…
You were right about the telly…
:009:

I’ve put out a carrot for Rudolph and Santa’s mince pie on my best China plate - Sorry it’s only a mini mince pie this year, Santa, but we’ve all had to tighten our belts - (looking on the bright side, us tightening our belts may also be good for your own waistline …Ho, Ho, Ho! ) :santa:

So, I’ll wish you all Goodnight - must get to bed early so I can get to sleep before Santa arrives… Happy Christmas xx

1 Like

I’m afraid Santa might be a little late tonight Boot, he came here first and supped half a bottle of Jack Daniels so he’s having a lie down…
:yawning_face:
Happy Christmas to you and Mr Boot…

1 Like

We are armed with a MOHO now Foxy, anything is possible, and hopefully, probable :smile:

1 Like

Sounds brilliant Spitty, my drive is waiting…
:sunglasses:

Even High Season?

Foxy, it may have been destiny that we accidentally bought an extra 13amp hook up!!

1 Like

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight Spitfire hope you had a lovely day

Goodnight all

Merry Christmas, and goodnight to each of you.

1 Like

Rest well when you go…

1 Like

Got cramp last night!!

Goodnight All. Back to normal tomorrow thank God.

Sorry for my absence Christmas and everything related, I have slept though.LOL

So tonight Goodnight to all

1 Like