Goodnight! (Part 1)

Sorry RightNow, I think my perspective on life may be a little different from yours after suffering two heart attacks and having had a pacemaker/defibrillator fitted. I will probably go in the night, so waking up in the morning always seems like a bonus.
Don’t misunderstand me though. I’m a very happy outgoing optimist, with a sense of humour that’s not always understood by those around me…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Goodnight All, done my bit to defeat the old fogey. :laughing:

Goodnight All.

the mechanics of this site is showing Jem as a frequent poster on this thread - where is he??

What it probably is, is, because with minor exception for the past couple of years, I am the only active poster on this thread so for the system to go through it’s statistical calculations, it doesn’t consider actual time elapsed, it just looks at the proportional amount of posts made over a very wide historical period by members and, historically, Jem used to visit here quite often.

1 Like

All this AI stuff is just a mystery to me Spitty… :017:

Goodnight All.

stars
Goodnight friends.

1 Like

you haven’t had your cold shower before bed tonight have you??

Thanks everyone for your company today, lets do it all over again tomorrow…
Goodnight for now I’m shutting Thursday down…
:bed:

Goodnight All, it’s been a bit busier this last couple of nights :icon_wink:

wot night is it exactly - me time zones keep changing - well where ever you are have a good changing night zone?/

It’s Thursday evening close to 8 p m, not too late to wish everyone a relaxing night.:camping:

Goodnight All

well it’s goodnight from me and goodnight from Jem may he do whatever he may be doin!

Goodnight All.

Sleep tight, but leave room to wiggle your toes!

Goodnight All, no “Wiggle Room” here. :smiley: :icon_wink:

Goodnight All.

…and it’s goodnight from him…and me…
No snoring now!!