Goodnight! (Part 1)

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Let a day slip.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight to yous who’ll get to go to bed. We’re facing a white night as I’m supposed to get a text message or phone call regarding our delivery today Tuesday.

The email says this notification will come between 6:30-8:30am to let us know which if the next 4 time slot they’ll choose to deliver.

Around 4am, we’ve to empty the fridge and freezer, unplug and pull away from area for new one to come.

Thanks for a not too bad Monday afterall.

ZZZZZZZZ

Good luck with the delivery. I hope it goes well.

1 Like

Don’t you just hate cold callers…
:yawning_face:

1 Like

Well dear @butterscotch it wasn’t me or the product, it was the delivery guys who were complete ejeets.

Fortunately, the store’s customer services came to the rescue. They gave them hell BTW.

I’m waiting for a phone call either today or tomorrow afternoon for a cheaper one and smaller and another company will deliver. Gosh I’m so sick of having to go through these idiotic situations, when after what I’ve been through for nearly a year (year up on Sunday 30 April) when it so simple.

All these movers needed was an extra guy and it would have fitted as I had measured down to the last whiskers.

The store guarantees the delivery this time. Fingers and toes flipping crossed hey? Cheers pal!

2 Likes

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight dear friends. Overall, had much better day today and a lot of good was accomplished.

Last thing I did today before my Zzzzs. I added a page to my website which contains the Main Cast of Characters of Eternal Love Series.

I’m just adjusting titles and fixing format. Sinon about 10 minutes, it’ll be ready to read. BTW the picture is Lady Skyler MazeBright overlooking StarFall Manor. Later y’all LOL! Goodnight sleep tight don’t let me bite :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Goodnight Spitty and Supergirl…

Good Night Foxy, and any super Ladies who may be out there.

1 Like

:eyes: Goodnight all ………

1 Like

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight Spitty and anyone else who’s lost their bearings on the forum and ended up here…
I’m off to watch this exciting game of snooker…

Snooker