Goodnight! (Part 1)

Just looking at your posts over the last few weeks Gummy, impeccable! I shall recommend you for another badge oul son. :wink: :smiley:

Thank you Mags, always the caring lady, take care of yourself and the good man. :smiley:

An early night for me tonight, this hot weather has me drained of energy. goodnight everyone. :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings from South Yorkshire Jem, good to hear from you…
:+1:

could have sent a postcard at least?

Thank you Bob, always one of my favourite posters, polite and never insulting, it’s great to see you writing good stuff in your ‘Bit’s’ again.
By the way I never believed they went to the moon either, I’ll never forget the big smile on Bill Clinton’s face when he was asked by a reporter did he believe they went to the Moon.
“Of course we did man, didn’t I watch it all on Television” :smiley:
I know how much you miss your running, it’s been such a big part of your life, but what can we do?, it’s all out of our hands, take good care of yerself old friend
Goodnight everyone. :smiley:

1 Like

Goodnight everyone. :smiley:

Goodnight Jem……

Goodnight everyone, happy dreams. :smiley:

1 Like

Good night everyone. :smiley:

1 Like

A very Goodnight Jem, and thanks for the compliment in your last post…
:+1:

1 Like

Goodnight Jem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Goodnight Mags…

1 Like

Good night to you too, Bob….

2 Likes

Night night everyone … t2242

Goodnight my friends, it’s been a long day…and it’ll be even longer tomorrow if I don’t get myself off to bed…
I’ve done all I can on the forum today, now it’s up to you…
:sunglasses:

Night night everyone … wherever you are.

1 Like

Goodnight/morning, everyone. :smiley:

1 Like

Tiredness has taken over and bed calls…Goodnight my cyber friends…perhaps one day we will meet…Sleep well everyone and lets do it again tomorrow…
:sleeping:

Goodness, it’s quiet… Night all.

1 Like

Favourite group, brilliant song. The words are probably more relevant today than they were when it was written…They are to me anyway…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The wife and me are off to an evening dinner in the daughters now so I’ll take this opportunity to wish you all a very goodnight, sweet dreams. :smiley:

3 Likes