Goodnight! (Part 1)

Thanks Jem, for digging the Goodnight Thread up, lets hope you are never sent to China, :grinning:

Goodnight All :biking_man:

1 Like

1 Like

Seeing you mentioned China Spitty, I can’t get anymore stuff from China now, the government have slapped customs tax and VAT on everything since July.
Before that you were allowed everything under €23 all tax free, pity because I never went over that amount and got all I wanted, cables, files, tools, really good shirts and sweaters were only €20, plus an excellent TV box for €22, that same box costs €75 here. All the stuff was post free too!
Ah well, all good things come to an end, I’m happy I took advantage of them when the going was good. :smiley:

Goodnight everyone. :smiley:

Jembo, you mean you jumped on the Bandwagon?

My excuse is, no one else could supply the technology. :biking_man:

Goodnight All.

Goodnight All. :smiley:

Yes Spitty, I’m guilty of being an enthusiastic bandwagoner, keep those wagons rollin’, sadly not many wagons going around these days so strike while the iron is hot I say. :smiley:

Goodnight folks. :smiley:

Thank You Jembo.

Goodnight All.

Goodnight everyone, pleasant dreams. :smiley:

Goodnight All, resurrection seems to be the order of the day. :smiley:

The word Resurrection always brings Zombies to my mind.
“…and the dead arose and appeared to many” :smiley:

Goodnight everyone. :smiley:

I am quite wise To, or is that Too. :grinning: :biking_man:

Goodnight All.

2 Likes

Goodnight everyone, get a good nights sleep in and you’ll feel the benefit in the morning, that’s what me Dad used to say, never worked for me, takes me ages to come around in the mornings. :smiley:

1 Like

So long as the bed bugs don’t bite, you’ll be fine! :+1:

Goodnight All.

Said my piece. :thinking: :smiley: :laughing: :biking_man: :biking_woman: