Good morning Wednesday 25th of January!

Morning all!

It has been a minute. Things are busy as usual. Parents’ Evenings are underway and school is bracing itself for strike action next week. Lots of kids off with colds and all manner of illnesses, and the financial strain is continuing to hit many families hard, with kids still coming to school with little to no food.

Half term is in a few weeks and then a number of whole school presentations will be the order of the day as we tackle the next half of the school year. We also have a few mathematic competitions on the horizon. Most of the competitions are carried out online now, but I think the children travelling to a heat was always a great part of the experience and we enjoyed the journey there and back. But we live in different times and it will all be carried out in front of screen.

Well, off again to get the day moving.

Have a good one!

1 Like

It’s still Winter, though.

Somebody, wake me on the first really warm day. I’m taking my Teddy and I’m “retiring from the world, without regret”, at the I Ching might say!

1 Like

Morning all.

Its cold outside, i’m staying in today in the warm.

Loads of chores to do in House today.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

Have to drop the car off for its service and mot this morning. Then will cross the road to one of the ladies from coffee group. She lives opposite and has invited me in for a quick cuppa. I shall then walk round to the retail park, quick shop and cab home.

Baby it’s cold outside :musical_note:
Brrr it sure is.

Been for a walk along the prom with dog where i witnessed a man wearing shorts and flip flops …oh dear !

Today I’m meeting a friend in town for what can only described as coffee cake and a goss

Xxx

1 Like

Hopefully Royal Mail have stopped playing yo yo between distribution centres with my parcel and at last on it its way here.I don’t know why or what is the matter with the company around this part of the UK but it seems as a simple delivery is beyond them
Item just arrived at last

1 Like

Morning all!

The weather is warming up but my mood hasn’t brightened with it. It might just take some time for the warmth to set in.

Been doing a lot of journaling and planning.

No plans for today.

Have a nice day everyone.

Good morning everyone and today I remember Demis Roussos who died this day in 2015 aged 68 and formally of the group Aphrodite’s Child he formed with Vangelis.

1 Like

Good morning all, no sign of any frost but still very cold.

Plenty to do indoors to keep me busy and warm, first job being to complete my Sainsbury’s grocery list for tomorrow.

Enjoy your day folks, stay safe and warm…

Burns night!