Good Morning Wednesday 18th May 2022

Morning all.

Didn’t see a thread for today so I’m starting one. It’s morning here so maybe that counts.

I started in on my potato chips (crisps) a couple days ago. :yum:

Today I’m planning on joining in on a live webinar in about an hour. Looking forward to that.

Then hoping to play with my new markers for a bit.

Have a creative day everyone!

Hi

Thanks for starting the thread, I miss it.

Wednesday is one of the two days Wendy, one of my helpers comes.

It is also unfortunately I have to do one of these Stupid Pathway 2 hour online 20 week Courses.

She is great, been gardening all day to a Plan I had, but altered it as she thought fit.

A very hard worker and very clever as well.

All in all, a very good day.

1 Like

Afternoon all.

I’m having a very creative day! Been working on my creative writing, for most of the day, and doing extremely well. I have a dvd in the disc drive, the beginning episodes of Line of Duty.

1 Like

Took delivery of a blue bag today. This bag is for all our paper and card recycling. It is to go out with the blue bin once a fortnight and is to contain paper and card only otherwise it won’t get emptied. If the binmen find paper and/or card in the blue bin then that won’t get emptied in future. This is all to do with the new contract our council has signed with the recycling companies. The blue shall henceforth contain only cardboard, plastic bottles and containers, and glass bottles and containers.

Afternoon all, I was going to start a thread this morning, but its a lot of messing about doing it.
Not been out today, just sitting in the garden reading.
Have a nice evening all.

Afternoon everybody :wave: …I spent the day doling out tissues to pupils who were snottering all over their schoolwork. What does it take to raise your hand and ask for a tissue? I hope I don’t come down with anything :frowning_face: Anyway, fed and watered now, winding down before doing it all again tomorrow :smiley: Enjoy the rest of your day everyone :blush:

1 Like

It’s Thursday!

Start a thread!

Good idea! I took your wonderful advice. Thanks.

You’re welcome. Nice that my advice is appreciated.

Edit: Also nice that this forum software links threads that are mentioned in other posts.

Praise where praise is due.