Good morning Wednesday 18th January 2023

Morning all!

Feeling good at the moment. Talked to some nice people.

I had a decent amount of sleep yesterday, but I’m still catching up so that’s the plan for the day.

Have a good day everyone.

1 Like

Good morning all.

Glad you had a good nights sleep Butterscotch.

Busy today, we are having two new beds delivered today, we have just stripped both beds and sheets are in the washing machine, but after breakfast we have to try and take the Matteress’s downstairs and they are heavy or might leave them in the corner of the room and get the men to take them downstairs, then we will have to undo all the slats and metal frames from the beds.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

Thanks to the young family next door now on their holiday, I slept in till 7.45. Just up a few times in the night but otherwise…peace!

Very frosty out, I can see. I couldn’t face the last dog walk of the evening so put Holly in the garden. Read an article from an alleged dog trainer, stating some dogs should only be walked 2-3x a week, as it could stress them out. Try telling Holly that. I certainly can’t get away with it. :laughing:. Anyway, apart from giving me the regular gentle exercise, she loves to say hello to everyone.

I shall shortly (after my coffee), get some steak and Guinness flavoured packet mix into the slow cooker. I intend to make a meat pie out of some, though might serve some up tonight with mash and veg. I was going to casserole it but was suggested the slow cooker. Forgot about that.

Must try and change my bed linen. Susie, good luck with all you need to do today. Any news from the shutter man?

Good morning!

It was very cold & misty when i got up about 7 - ish, but it has now (10-00) changed to be clear & sunny

I think I might just manage a stroll round the park, should be nice in the snow

Cold and frosty here. The new rotary clothes line came yesterday sol tht will hjave to be set up later on

Yes Janet, have re-arranged appointment for Thursday (tomorrow) in the afternoon.

Oh that’s good.

Bed changed. Linen in WM. Been playing with the dog, and got whacked on the face with a tennis ball as she threw it my way! No damage done.

Hello

It’s a smashing day wall 2 wall sunshine :sun_with_face:
Been shopping for groceries came home with shoes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: