Good Morning Tuesday, 5th March 2024

It was quite overcast this morning but at the same time it didn’t look like rain so before I set out on my morning walk I bunged all the clothes and my bed sheets into the washing machine and set it running.

On my return I hung the clothes on the line and decided to mow all the grass so am quite pleased with what I have got done this morning. Even emptied the passenger seat in my car because it has to go in for a service in the morning.

My sat nav is updating itself as I type - basically I am making sure all is ready for going away at the end of the week.

What have you got planned for today?

1 Like

I just worked.

1 Like

Good morning, good evening, I’m still working. I’ve been on my computer since 7:30 ish am, took two breaks maybe 1 hour, and spent some lovely time being grilled by my boss.

It all should be over tomorrow!!!

Happy TUES!!! looking forward to the end of tomorrow and maybe get out to vote if I can for the primaries…unless I get overgrilled tomorrow

1 Like

Morning all!

Oh dear, not much chance of hanging up my washing up on the line Bruce… it’s peeing down… again!
I’ve got all confused, thought I was working a ten hour shift today at a sports stadium but it’s just dawned on me it’s another Tuesday. So essentially I have a day off :tada::+1:

Blimey Diane, sorry to hear about your grilling, how very dare you take a break, lucky you didn’t get an hour on the naughty chair!!

Have a good day forum people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good morning, dry and a dry week ahead, maybe some sunshine

our gardener is in for the day, first visit of the year, gets the border up and alive

2 Likes

Morning all - a bit damp but brighter weather promised for later.

Cat duties carried out - “someone” had thrown up on the sofa again!

Yoga yesterday went well, very gentle and no really difficult poses. Everyone very friendly and welcoming and the teacher seems very knowledgeable. Will go again next week.

Humax box has decided to stop working so have an engineer arriving this morning to have a look at it - hope he can fix it and I don’t have to buy a new one

Take care - hope everyone has a great day

1 Like