Good Morning Tuesday 4/10/2022

Hi

Good Morning All

Sorry about the post class, for some reason it goes from daily threads to good morning.

A busy night on the ward, lights are still off, everything is late.

No idea at all about what the day will bring, all new rota system for the Consultants, and they all have different ideas.

I have my daily weigh before breakfast, which determines how much fluid I can have miserable if I have fewer coffees

We will have the story of the rail strike on Saturday when it is costing a nurse £65 for a Taxi to the Airport, she is not very happy about that.

Have a good day all

Morning all

Sigh the most exciting thing happening today the groceries are being delivered! How sad is that :laughing:
I shall march out to the coffee shop later .

Hope you’re busy working on that escape Mr S

Good morning all.

Hey Swimmers, look at it this way, the more you are in hospital the less your energy bills are going to be paying, plus all the free food you are getting less shopping to do, and an added bonus is the BED BATHS (what a bonus)!!!

Have a nice day all.

Good morning!

Definitely an autumn feel to this morning
Tai Chi session in the morning, then nothing planned for the rest of the day
Might go for a drive around the local countryside as I haven’t been anywhere for ages, and I need to keep the engine turned over and get it hot

A bit overcast and to add to our enjoyment of the day the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) has predicted storms for the rest of the week for the entire eastern half of the country (and that is a LOT of country)

Morning all!

Slightly cooler weather, which is nice.

Got some dried watermelon in my last grocery order. My first impression of it wasn’t great. It has a lot of seeds. But I’m growing to like it. It’s like candy with seeds in it.

Have a sensational day everyone.

Afternoon all.

Just had lunch, after my cafe meet and then dog walk. Will shortly look out in the alley, see if our bins have been emptied. I did see the lorry making its way along the road when out with Holly but never heard them when nearer me.

So that’s my excitement for the day. Might start a new library book this afternoon, or continue with one on Overdrive.

Tomorrow, maybe a wander to town and library.

Not a lot. Strolled the dog and we avoided the rain. Chatted with a couple of friends.

Afternoon all!

Second time today - record for me.

Decided to leave early, well and hour after home time. I know I will be staying late the next few days as we have Open Evening and a few after school meetings so it was a justified fleeing.

I probably need to relish the fact that I am coming home in the daylight for as long as possible, as all too soon, the clocks will go back, and I will be trekking home in the dark once more.

Hope the rest of your day goes well.