Good Morning Tuesday, 26th March 2024

An abbreviated walk this morning as I had an early doctor’s appointment. Noticed the moon beaming down on me as I walked - looked almost full.

The moon was shining sulkily,
Because she thought the sun
Had got no business to be there
After the day was done —
“It’s very rude of him,” she said,
“To come and spoil the fun.”
(Lewis Carroll)

Really must make an effort to trim the edges today, I can’t put it off for ever, it annoys me that the council’s bit has more grass and takes me longer than my bit.

My 3D printer is buzzing away making a couple of magnetic holders for my white board(s)

Not much else planned for this arvo, might tackle cutting up the branches that I took off the hedge but can’t do much with them as the green bin is now full and doesn’t get emptied until Thursday.

Well, that’s my not so exciting day in a nutshell, what have you got planned?

4 Likes

Good evening and Good Morning!

About to call it for the evening. Tomorrow should be fun in the morning introducing myself in 2 min or less!! :slight_smile:

I also got a reservation now on the books for Martin Dies Jr, first weekend of April. Still need to go hunting for a tent in case. Hoping to take a bike in my car and get to rent a kayak. It should be a fun outting.

I have to try and get through close between now and then, but its truly lovely to have something to look forward to.

Cheers, and Happy Tues!

Bruce, the poem is cute, and I had no clue 3D printers are that good now!!! good info

Morning all!
Not working today, off to the gym before a meeting midday and then a bit of shopping. New Wahl hair clippers are in order, the old cheapo ones were never up to much and seem to be getting worse. I’d hate for them to fail halfway through the job! :scream:
And possibly a bit of a chat on Google meet this evening :+1:

Have a good day forum people!! :+1:

1 Like

good Tuesday morning, and oh!!! lookie its a dry one

first job of the day get in the trail camera in, see what the hedgehogs have been up to, they are already up and running around during the night, leaving clues they have been

then walkies around the park, coffee and cake in the garden room, then a few odd jobs here and there

1 Like

Morning all - you will be relieved to hear I am feeling much better so no more moaning from me - well not today at least! :laughing:

Glad it’s dry where you are macywack, here we have rain this morning, rain forecast for this afternoon oh and yes, rain forecast for this evening. :umbrella: Perhaps I should trade my car in for a boat!

Lovely photo Bruce - very civic minded of you to trim the edges, bet you never get any thanks! When we lived in a small village, my husband used to clear the lane of snow so our neighbours could reach the main road

Plans today are to visit the cemetery and catch up on shopping and cleaning which have been neglected over the last few days

Take care - have a great day everyone

1 Like

Good Morning From Foxy’s World… :full_moon:
Very interesting about the moon Bruce, it was actually full here yesterday (Monday) at 7:00pm in the evening. I deduce that you must be looking at a different moon to us because there’s no way it could have got round here in such a short space of time… :thinking:
It felt a little warmer this morning but the thermometer reckoned it was 6.6 degrees C. In any case I was feeling good and so laced up the running shoes and left the waterproof jacket at home…Plenty of jogging this morning and I was rewarded by knocking almost a minute and a half of my best this years time… :mini:
I even stopped for a quick chat with that attractive lady jogger who I see on a regular basis… :running_woman:…She reckoned I looked good to be running again… :sunglasses:
Sun is peeping out through the clouds now so I might just do some work in the garden today… :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Managed to do the daily walk this morning after all this time being laid up so to speak. Now aching legs and calf muscles

1 Like

I have noticed that your moon is upside down.

Glad you are feeling better nothing worse than feeling crook.

1 Like