Good morning Tuesday 17th January 2023

Morning all!

Fell into a deep sleep for a few hours. Felt a bit disoriented when I got up but happy about the sleep.

Cancelled Acorn TV, then called customer service to check if they got it working on Android devices. It took me over an hour of frustration to find out the bug hasn’t been fixed.

Now I’m looking at Britbox.

Have a nice day everyone.

Hi

Good morning all.

The new meds are working, a good sleep last night between the 4hr observations.

We also have giggles from the nurses, very funny to see.

I still have blurred vision, but we can,t have everything

Have a good day all.

Good morning all.

Its frosty outside.

Off into Gorleston Town, need to buy a few things.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning everyone, a very cold start to the day.

I attended the arrtymia clinic yesterday for the first time since Covid and am now back on a horrible medication that caused all kinds of problems last time I took it but needs must .

Nothing planned except a walk across the fields with Pippin . When taking her for a run on the long lead the last few days we have met other dogs and Pippin rolled in mud covering both of us in brown goo , I am hoping to avoid that today.

Pip is 6 months old now and I have seen a big change in her behaviour for the better, she is much calmer.
IMG_0107

2 Likes

Hi Swimmy :grinning: good to hear you slept better , I hope it continues.

It was warm today but still not warm enough to get to 30°C.

Had to have a couple of showers after working in the garden, my Ryobi Whipper Snipper nearly went in the bin a couple of times, it starts fine from cold but impossible when hot.

Have a good one

Bruce send me a pocketful of sunshine :sunny:

About to walk the dog …he’s wearing a hooded sweater and fleecy topcoat .
I’m dressed up like a Michelin man …gillet, long coat, hat ,gloves scarf and boots.
We will both be toasty warm.

Stay warm x

1 Like

Morning all.

Glad Pippin is calming down. I need to look for Holly’s woollen coat that a friend knitted for her. I put it under her waterproof one.

Out into back garden after dog walk to get black bin out into the alley and the gate bolt had frozen solid. Had to fetch my freezer de-icer to apply, then use garden gloves to give it some welly. Managed to free it, at last.

Cafe meet this morning, then I want to change my bed linen.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s cold! :cold_face:

Not something I’ve ever experienced.