Good morning Thursday 9th Sept

Good morning ladies and everyone else who joins later.

Just arrived back from walking the dogs, it’s a beautiful morning with high, hazy cloud and a freshness to the air which really does make it the best time of day… :sunglasses:

We are going away to Dorset for a few days tomorrow, so it’s a packing sort of day then a cleaning sort of day ready for our return, so busy busy later. Also cooking tagine for lunch, yum yum…

Have a pleasant day everyone :blush:

Good morning everybody.

Enjoy your time in Dorset Barry. I love Weymouth. :+1:

This morning I’m expecting a gardener to rip some ivy up that has take a strong hold & is attached to the wall next door.

I’m hoping it will only be a mornings work as I want to nip to town this afternoon to get some shopping & pop into the ‘Easy Barber’ for a haircut. It’s cheaper than other hairdressers & you don’t have to make an appointment.

Other than that, I’m going to take it easy. The past few days have been frantic helping Ady & Paula move house. I’m shattered.

Have a good day all. :blush:

1 Like

Morning folks.

Happy holiday, Barry. Are the dogs going with you? Or will they stay behind and be cared for?

Good luck with building works

1 Like

Check out the chitchat thread Jan. :wink:

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: light rain here which has left that fresh earthy smell and makes you want to keep sniffing the air. :grinning:

Have a couple of deliveries from Amazon arriving today, I hope they don’t leave it too late as I’m also expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery.

Barry, I hope you enjoy your break in Dorset, stay safe.

Enjoy your day folks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s been a lovely warm, sunny day. A real spring day it got up to about 28’ with the promise of better to come.

Got my washing done early and it dried within an hour, I washed my bedding so I changed the doona for the summer one while I was at it. Went for a walk, during the middle of the day, I shall probably move it to early morning soon. but the couple of beers afterwards was teriffic

The NSW Premier announced the roadmap for vaccinated people out of lockdown but still a month to go.

Anyway have a good one

Thanks @mags, I will be sure to wave to you from the M5… :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll be waving a flag back at you @Barry ! :joy:

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: dull and misty here after rain in the night.
Another night on the sofa with Chloe on her sitting room bed and we both slept better with less moaning from madam. Taking her out in the rain at night is no joke, trying to manipulate her 9kg weight because she has to be carried, a torch and a poo bag is no easy task.
I will be happier when her foot is re dressed by the vet tomorrow and her wound checked.

I have just had a call from my sister to say her middle aged daughter has tested positive for C19 and is poorly.
Her 11yo son has C19 and must have brought it home from school ,the son had cold symptoms but tested negative at first by lateral flow tests. Then a classmate tested positive so a PCR test was done and the son then tested positive
My niece has sever asthma attacks and numerous allergies , thank goodness she is vaccinated no guarantee she won’t be ill but some reassurance.
This dreadful virus is all such a worry… :icon_sad:

3 Likes

Morning all

I’m just at work finishing at 11.30am today. Going to Dads as he is expecting a call from a clinician to do with his medication and I want to be there when they phone, I like to know whats going on with Dad. Afterwards I’m meeting friend who has just come back from a fortnight in Cornwall so she’ll be telling me all about her holidays.

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all
x

@Meg Best wishes to your sister and family Meg, this C19 can be a tricky customer so I wish them all well.
Good to hear Chloe seems in less pain as well, the resilience of our pets never ceases to amaze me. :blush:

1 Like

@Barry Thank you Barry :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good break in Dorset, having lived there (my son was born in Dorchester)
it holds lots of memories…

1 Like

Good Morning everybody, thank you for letting me join.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear of this @Meg, it must be a worry for you all. Hopefully your niece will not become too ill as she has been vaccinated. Please keep us updated x

1 Like

@Bathsheba Thank you Bathsheba… :slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning, Maree, and the rest of you.

Maree, thank you for including us in your daily routine. We will try to keep that smile on your face. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I cut the grass this morning too expecting rain. It hasn’t yet…

@Meg I’m so sorry to read your niece has tested positive to Covid and is poorly. My best wishes to has and her young son, hoping they get well soon. It must be worrying for her family.

Good to hear Chloe is a little brighter today but it must be very difficult for you when taking her outdoors…

Managed to get some jobs done outside before lunch with a promise to clear everything away after tea later on. Now it’s raining buckets.

@Mags Thanks Mags :grinning: if appetite is anything to go by Chloe is on the mend.