Good Morning Thursday, 28th March 2024

Was up early this morning because it is Seniors Meeting day, went to my PO Box first to pick up a couple of items I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday. (Good Service), also bought myself two packs of Apple and Cinnamon hot cross buns and a chocolate bunny so I can celebrate the weekend in style.

It’s bin day tomorrow so I will get all three bins out today, most importantly the green bin because I have a lot of green waste to dispose off.

When I was working Easter was great because it was either a very long weekend or two days at double time and a half plus two at double time!

Are you looking forward to Easter or is it just another public holiday for you?

good morning from a very wet north west England

nothing special for easter, too much traffic, people go daft would be nice to get in the garden but the weather is against that

be sure to be a few easter eggs in the cupboard

have a good weekend

1 Like

Morning all!
Working at a sports venue for a couple of hours this afternoon. Simply prepping up for a full shift tomorrow, yep, it’s time and a half tomorrow Bruce :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:
As for the weather…grim!!!

Happy Easter people!

1 Like

I am very much looking forward to Easter this year as we are having a huge family party over the weekend. It’s my wife’s big birthday party (80 Shh! say nothing) and there will be around fifty people turning up. Sadly those in NZ can’t get here in person but will be here by courtesy of the World Wide Web.

2 Likes

Similar here - a dozen family members including the barbecue.

1 Like

Morning all - weather currently dry but (of course) heavy rain forecast for later.

My niece sent me a video of my brother reading to my mother the last letter I sent her - happy to say it did make her smile!

Had coffee with my next door neighbour yesterday - she has been unwell and it is the first time she has felt well enough to sit down for a gossip! She and her husband have invited me out for dinner tonight - if she feels up to it. They are going away on holiday, again, next week so I will be back on cat sitting duties.

Meeting a group of friends for coffee this morning but no other plans.

No plans for Easter, will probably overdose on chocolate (I think it is the law!), although not Easter eggs - I prefer Ferrero Rocher!

Take care - have a lovely day everyone

1 Like

Good morning all and what a morning it is , blowing a hooley with winds of 50+ already , the sea is looking worrying . Batten down the hatches!
Yellow warnings out for wind and sea floods :open_mouth:

1 Like

Good Afternoon from Foxy’s World… :yawning_face:
Slept in this morning…Awoke to lots of water and grey clouds, it rained for most of the night according to Mrs Fox who’s nocturnal. Sleeps through the day, and watches TV all night with the curtains open watching all the comings and goings in the cul-de-sac. She tells me some stuff… :open_mouth:
So I was late getting off for my walk, plus, I decided to do the 5 mile route back down the lane. The wind was cruel and the paths were muddy, but after one hour the clouds blew away and out came the sun…Who would have thought it… :yum:
The Easter hols will be just like any other weekend for us, except it’s best not to go anywhere touristy, kids and dogs everywhere…Just dunked the last of my chocolate biscuits so no more chocolate for me…I’ve got my figure to think of… :dress: sorry I meant… :shorts:

1 Like