Good morning Thursday, 27th Jan

A very good morning from Foxy’s World… :039:
Had to take car in to the garage this morning, so didn’t have time to peruse the forum for very long. A front wheel bearing, and front brakes sticking on…I burnt my hand on the brake disc on Tuesday after returning from the B&Q. I guess not driving it for a month hasn’t done it a lot of good.
Shorts weather this morning, so as soon as I’m done here I’ll go for my walk…Perhaps some jogging as well…
:running_man:
Good luck with the MRI Mupsy, and good to hear Alfie the hound is recovering well Barry…
:dog:

2 Likes

Morning everyone, it’s a bit dull and grey here today.

It’s also Mr B’s birthday today. Any other time we would have a table booked for dinner this evening somewhere, but despite restrictions having been lifted, we’re still not comfortable with eating out. At least, not in the winter months. So we’ll spend time together indoors, same as any other day, lol!

Pleased to hear Alfie’s doing well after his op @Barry. And hope the MRI goes well @Mups

Have a good day everyone :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: dull and drizzly and the temperature has jumped up to 9°C……

Off to the hairdressers later to get my hair shorn, mask wearing is still required there.

It is our Anniversary today, 49 years …… I’m surprised he still remembers to get me a card! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
No plans to go out anywhere, we’ll just reminisce over the years! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Barry … good news that Alfie is doing well this morning and has his appetite back.

@Mups … I hope all goes well with your MRI later.

@susiejaeger …. Good luck with your hospital appointment today

Enjoy your day folks….

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Mr B, Sheba …… I hope he has a lovely day. :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Mags, 49 years is the same as us. We are fifty years in October…
I bet your hair looks lovely already, so enjoy your special day together… :hugs:
:cocktail:

2 Likes

Good place for bargains!

Good Luck, Mups, will be thinking of you!

So ridiculously close to Friday for me but it’s a big hi and hope y’all are doing well from me anyway…

1 Like

Good luck at the hospital @Mups :crossed_fingers:

Sending good luck wishes to those attending hospitals.
And congratulations to those celebrating, one way or another.

1 Like

Morning all, dull drizzly but mid, nowt doing today, enjoy.

Thanks Mags, I have passed on your wishes :blush:

Morning all

It was right windy this morning when I came into work, I just blew in from the windy city! The windy city is mighty pretty you know :wink:

I’m in work at the moment finishing in half an hour then home to take Loki out for a long walk. I hate leaving him to come to work as John is normally home so the dog isn’t left alone.often.

The little bugger peed on my bathroom floor this morning, he cocked his leg! too lol. Couldn’t be cross with him I should have let him out before I got showered.

I’ll be visiting Dad this afternoon then I’m going to watch some netflix with my feet up.

I’ll update about John later today on the update thread.

Barry so glad to hear Alfie is doing ok. I keep singing whats it all about Alfeee, I can’t get it out of my head lol.

Happy Birthday to you,
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and Butter in the Gutter
Happy Birthday to you MR B

Happy Anniversary Mags!

Mupsy & Susie good luck with appointments today

Summer I’ve never been to Harrogate, enjoy your shopping trip.

Have a good day all whatever your plans

2 Likes

Good morning all. It’s a balmy -3° with a low of -11°.giphy

Good luck with the MRI Scan today Mups.

And thank you to Meg & Jazzi.

1 Like

Gosh, that’s a long time Mags.
Hope you both have a happy anniversary, with many more to come yet. :hugs:

1 Like

Another very cold but very sunny day today.

I reregistered our car with a more easily remembered personalised number plate because neither of us found the one that came with the car really that memorable. Blow me down, this morning the new V05 paperwork arrived and I’ve been unable to get the old registration number out of my head .

1 Like

A very happy anniversary to you both Mags :birthday:, only another year then and you’ll be up for parole… :rofl:

1 Like

Hi

Congratulations to those with Birthdays and Anniversaries.

Hospital today again, Vascular Scans.

Unable to complete due to too much gas in my intestines, apparently a side effect of two of the meds I am on.

I was asked if I minded some trainees coming in have a look, which was interesting.

4 Likes

Sorry, but there is no such temperature outside of my fridge or freezer.

1 Like