Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful warm spring day, about 29/30° and the second month of spring.
Washed a winter blanket (with sleeves), a jacket and my chair cover and got them on the line, the first two with be put away for next winter I hope.
Went to the PO to pick up my new water pump which I hope fairs better than the old one.
Flew my drone to have a look at the club and how the new carpark is coming on, looks to me that they will be laying the last slab very soon (not that I know anything about building/concreting). I guess they have doubled the size of their carpark. I don’t care, I walk there and stagger home.
On the way home my drone flew over the showground where it looks like someone has arranged fun for the kids (it’s two weeks of spring school holidays in NSW at the moment).
Sadly waking up to light mornings is about to disappear as the stupid daylight savings comes in to force this Sunday. I hate it, if WA can do without it why can’t we? probably OK for the denizens of Tassie but not further north, why do we have to suffer because they choose to live in polar regions? ![]()
Enjoy your Thursday and the dying embers of the week.
Take care…

