Good morning Sunday 5th February 2023

Morning all!

It rained again today. Just enough to soak the ground and stop my neighbor from playing music outside but not a storm. Nice! :sunglasses:

I’ve been relaxing with some videos and a podcast I just discovered. Had a fun chat on the phone.

Today is hopefully more of the same.

Have a nice day everyone.

Warm and sunny here, a very pleasant 27°.

Just sitting down for the 7pm news after a Sunday in the garden.

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Not going out today, i’m in pain with my back.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.

It’s set to be a chilly but sunny day.
We might take a slow walk to our local pond and feed the birds, the Canada geese usually entertain with some comical antics. We have some Bramley’s to use up so it’ll be homemade apple crumble this evening.

Episode three of Warship is on BBC 2 tonight so it’ll be settling down with a glass of something to watch that.

Have a mellow day all :slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning!

It’s a clear, sunny morning here, with a touch of frost that looks as though it will melt by midday

Nothing much planned so I’ll just potter about with hobbies

Morning all.

Will see what the weather is up to before deciding. Bought some new gardening hand tools yesterday. Look forward to working with them.

In other news, I shall cook a roast for lunchtime, with my favourite, minted lamb swirls.

Good morning folks!

It’s a glorious summer day here! Currently 23 degrees Celsius with a high of 27 degrees Celsius!

Plans for the day include a grocery shop and a stop at the Gym!

Then it’s home again for a lunch of leftover chicken stew since my son is out with friends.

This afternoon is definitely poolside with Disney+ and a lovely wee swim.

I’ve been craving some braai (Barbecue) meat since all my neighbours have been braaing!

So, I’m thinking I’ll do braai meat for dinner in the air fryer since I can’t light a fire just for me, myself and I.

Have a blessed Sunday!