Good morning Sunday 19th

Good morning all, the spell of nice weather is forecast to break down today with showers but the garden sure needs some water so no complaints.

After our morning walk we may visit the new Sunday market that is being set up locally. Nothing else planned apart from pottering in the garden and making soup for lunch.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone :blush:

Good Morning everyone.

Somewhat cooler here today - with showers and a chance of thunder forecast for late morning.

I have a special ‘Thank You’ card to make, and a Gammon joint to slow cook for later. Lunch will be Prawns, with stir fried veg, Lemon Rice and Garlic bread.

Note to self - don’t forget to make the garlic butter!

Have a fun day.

1 Like

Morning all. Have woken up early. Like the middle of the night here still dark.
Have no plans today, wait and see what the weather is going to do.:grinning:

1 Like

Good morning everyone

Had a good day at the Harrogate Flower show …looked at some gorgeous flowers and veggies of all shapes and sizes some were gigantic others shaped like bodily parts…I’ll leave that to your Imagination :slight_smile: I came away with a bottle of Bramble Gin…well its a flower of sorts :grinning:

Daughter and Co are here for lunch later…so a nice day for me

Have a good day everyone

2 Likes

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is breaking and a cloudy sky.

A day doing nothing, which will be good.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.
Kept awake most of the night by my awful inconsiderate neighbours, bit too dark to go and fill the feeders. Currently watching the last two episods of a Swedish crime thriller, foriegn language crime thrillers are far superior to the British offerings these days, they do not have blatant over the top politcally correct casting and every member of the cast does not have personal issues which pad out so mch of our TV.
Video gaming is planned for the day.

Not too bad today 23’ but that southerly wind has a bit of a bite to it. Went for my walk early because there is no Covid press conference at 11am any more (can’t believe I miss it). Sprayed more clover and bindiis while I was in the garden

Anyway, went for my walk then made a video on how I collect the covid data - desperate times call for desperate measures. Because it was warm I had a few beers when I got home so the video might not be perfect (not to mention it was made on this laptop which is getting a bit long in the tooth).

Hope it is sunny where you live too.

Good morning all, looks like it might be a nice day.
Got a Whole Chicken in the Oven cooking, put it in at 6.30am this morning.
Nothing planned for the day.
Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Good morning everybody.

I’m hoping to go to the garden centre today to get some trailing plants.

Have a good day everybody. :slightly_smiling_face:

Supposed to have been raining this morning, was it ? nah, out with Alf in the dry again, chilly though, might have to wear a pullover or sweatshirt from next weekend when I’ll next be doing my dog walking.Enjoy your day.

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: overcast but still quite warm here.

Nothing planned again today, just hobbling around the house until my back improves.

Enjoy your day folks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear your back’s still painful @Mags , hope it improves for you pdq…

1 Like

goodmorning12

2 Likes

Thanks Barry …. oh the joys of getting old! :grinning:

1 Like

They do say that getting old ain’t for wimps… :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s true! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Late in the day but have a fabulous Sunday folks!

1 Like

Good morning all.
Dull and dreary with heavy rain forecast soon.

Just need to pop and out and try and get some cactus/succulents compost so I can finish repotting my Aloes and Christmas cactus, then I am staying home to catch up on a few neglected indoor jobs.

Not sure what to do for dinner today, haven’t got that far yet. :slightly_smiling_face: