Good morning Sunday 19th Dec

Good morning all, thick with fog here again and a borderline frost but as long as there’s no snow then I’ve got no complaints :sunglasses:

Just about to take the dogs out but I’ve no plans then for later other than soup for lunch, so we’ll just see what turns up…

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone :blush:

1 Like

Not quite as nice as yesterday but temps hit the low 30s but didn’t need to turn on my fans.

I did little bit of gardening, well gardening for me is a very loose term, I tried to rescue/revive a large pot of Mother in Law’s Tongue because I have plans for it to edge the new council path.

Rang my kids to see what day they are coming down for Christmas assuming we don’t go back into lockdown by then.

The wind got up and a very quick storm came through late this arvo though it had lost all its moisture by the time it arrived at my place. Now just breeze remains.

Good morning all, its very foggy here.
Nothing planned for the day.
Have a nice day all.

BTW according to the news this evening that storm front that was really a minor disruption for me has caused destruction in northern Sydney killing one person and injuring many. It lasted only minutes.

Morning all. It’s rather grey and overcast here, but dry. I’m just hoping it’ll turn out like yesterday, nice and sunny, so I can some washing out!

Will probably do some baking today for Christmas - sausage rolls for us, and meat-free sausage rolls for my daughter and granddaughter, ready for our traditional Christmas Eve buffet.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :blush:

Morning all.

Had breakfast, dog walked, me showered, and I will shortly put WM on for a clothes wash. When done I hope to get to the retail park for a few bits.

A simple lunch of spag Bol today, seeing as I didn’t have that last night. Just the spag to cook, Bol sauce to warm up with lashings of cheese on top.

Still foggy here. Been sticking around for a few days, hasn’t it? I do worry when my sister drives to and from work in this weather. She wants to stay another year, to then keep her discount card.

Good morning everybody! :wave: No fog here, just rain and cold bleakness.

Pottering around today…typical weekend - although I might finally get the decorations up today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Have a lovely day everyone

1 Like

Watching Katharine Birbalsingh on the box .
What a passionate articulate woman !
Everyschool should have a headmistress like this .

1 Like

Morning everyone. Taking MIL and Mrs Dec to their church Carol service this afternoon, then round to a friend’s for home made meat pie for tea.

Will go and pick out the Christmas tree that we want delivered too. So much excitement!!

The sky is still clear and cloud free.

well it is different at least to a good morning

1 Like

Battleship Grey here, no wind to move it along, nowt planned or will be down only two days to do this coming week then its another stage to my life, retirement. Enjoy.

1 Like

Good morning everybody! Enjoy your day all :slight_smile:

Good morning everyone. Hope every one is well. It’s a balmy -3C. I’m off early today for bits and bobs. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

For anyone interested there’s another earlier Good Morning thread on the link below:

If I knew how to, or even if that’s possible for me, I would merge the two but it’s not so all I am able to do is let others know of its existence.
:thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A belated good morning everyone :grinning: thick fog and very cold.

I went up to my son’s house to take some baking and the Christmas gifts in case access is limited by circumstances . I sat outside in a blanket but it was too cold to be enjoyable.
Glad to be home,

1 Like

Good morning all. Taking a second cup of coffee and prioritizing my chores for the day. Not going out as it’s cold, and there is always tomorrow.

Have an enjoyable Sunday, and I will do the same. :grin:

It was a very nice, clear, cold, sunny morn this morning as I cycled to our local newsagents for a newspaper. In just the 5 minutes I was in the shop, the fog descended and the visibility had dropped to no more that about 50 - 60 yards.