Good Morning Sunday 14th July 2024

I eat lots of vegetables to keep me healthy, but I reckon you will probably live longer than me Bruce. Perhaps I should kick the veggies into the long grass and stick to Steak and chips…

That looks reat tasty d00d… :+1:

It’s a nice place when it’s sunny Mart, but can get a bit depressing in the rain. Me and three friends went to do a coastal walk a few years ago and were met with torrential rain…The pint of Theakstons in the pub tasted nice before we abandoned the walk and came home…
:beer:

Didn’t ‘Thomas Crooks’ own a travel company in Nottingham? (sorry I meant Thomas Cook :grin:) I’m glad Donald was unscathed… :+1: I feel this has just improved Trumps chances of becoming Potus…
We’ve been promised thunder and lightning on several occasions recently Surfermom, but it never materialised… :frowning_face: I love a good storm…

@Bruce This was the damage to the plastic wheel arch trim…

The car was new to me (only 2 years old) If it had been older I would have probably had a go at polishing it out.
This was the repair, a new wheel arch trim.

Just the paint to repair now. I know it doesn’t look much but very annoying…

T

1 Like

Oh that’s clever: a new plastic rim. And I’d leave that little scratch: a battle scar to be proud of.

1 Like

Sounds a bit like some of the west country holidays we’ve had.

Well done the repair. :+1:

2 Likes