Good morning Saturday 4th February 2023

Morning/afternoon all!

Was distracted earlier. I’m hoping that my neighbor doesn’t set up his speakers and play music this weekend.

I’m starting to dig into the food I bought last week. I noticed that another delivery service is delivering from Walmart with in-store prices.

Have a good day everyone.

Afternoon Butterscotch.

Did my usual stroll around the shops in Town this morning, come home and made a Chilli-con-Carne and Mexican Rice for lunch, now relaxing.

Enjoy the rest of the day all.

1 Like

Good afternoon. Not had time to post.

I fought and fought against going out but did, in the end. Just to Wickes, where I bought gardening hand tools and a watering can. An inquisitive little girl by the tills asked why I was buying the w/can. I told her I had a big, big, big garden!

Then into Aldi next door for a few bits, home to cook lunch, walked Holly, then as I was doing her dinner, my brother called. I now have a cuppa with me.

Janet, have you been to the Tesco Cafe, I would like to try it, online they don’t seem to have any prices on their Menu, do you know what the prices are?

No. I’ve looked at the menu sometimes displayed by the lift, (can’t remember them) but not eaten there yet.