Good Morning Saturday, 10th October 2026

Good morning all, it is the 10th of the 10th (whatever that means) and very odd weather. Though probably not odd for spring.

It was raining this morning but by 11am there was not a cloud in the sky, it has been warming up since the rain stopped and is probably in the high 20s.

Not much happening for me today, spent a bit of time tinkering in the garage and will possibly spend some time gardening, or rather weeding, behind the garage as I have yet to dig the compost bin into the soil because the ground still needs clearing.

It is the Bathhurst weekend so I will probably watch some motor racing on Mount Panorama too.

Enjoy the weekend.

Take care…

6 Likes

:laughing: I think you probably mean it’s the 10th day of month 10…

October is going by so fast!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Morning all…

Weather seems to be brightening up this morning down here by the seaside.

Just a quick one today as I’m off to a bird sanctuary to give my camera a workout, with a bit of shopping afterwards. Can’t really add more than that, apart from hoping the weather holds up.

Have a good one all…

:camera_flash: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good morning all! :sun_with_face:

I’m not a million miles away from you Graham and the weather is looking promising, fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:
We’ll be taking a stroll just around the corner to pick some crab apples as one or the ingredients in a crumble for this evening.

Oh and I must hang up The Autumn wreath on the front door today! Otherwise knowing me I’ll just keep putting it off and it’ll be Christmas

Have a mellow Saturday people! :v:

5 Likes

Good morning everybody, it’s looking brighter today with some sunshine on the horizon

That’s a lovely wreath chilli, I’ve only ever seen Christmas ones before

A quiet day for me, I’m hoping to have a little walk later, enjoy your trip to the bird sanctuary Graham and your gardening Bruce

Have a lovely weekend all

5 Likes