Good morning Monday 31st Jan

Good morning everyone, it’s been a wild night here but a little calmer now, although still a chill breeze out there. :sunglasses:

Nothing much on my agenda today, I’ve just done the week’s Tesco shop and I’ll be making chicken tagine for lunch but the afternoon will take care of itself no doubt.

Have a pleasant day folks and hey, let’s be careful out there… :blush:

1 Like

What have you been up to then :joy:
Little breezy here in the West Country. Sunshine and cloudy at the moment.
No idea what I’m up to today so no change there :clown_face:

1 Like

Good morning Barry and all who follow. Ha, you pipped me to the post - I was just about to start this thread too :wink:. It looks faintly promising outside today, dry and blue/grey sky with sun peeping through.

I have to draw some cash out today for my son to collect a sideboard I found on Facebook for my daughter. She’s swapping furniture around in her tiny home, trying to provide more storage, and this beautiful solid oak sideboard will be a boon for her. Then I must go and collect my prescription - keep forgetting to pick it up but I’m now down to 2 days’ supply of some meds!

Have a good day everyone, whatever your plans :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

I had such a busy and lovely weekend with the Grandkids staying…it seems so quiet here now although I can hear the wind outside so we still have the storm here

Clearing up today after the havoc of the weekend…have a good day everyone

2 Likes

Good morning everybody!

Its dry and calm today so far, so a good start.Too many things to list but I’m not stressing about it at this time in the morning. Maybe later :joy:

Have a lovely day everyone :wave:

1 Like

Hi

Good Morning All.

Like Barry a wild night here, the wind and the noise of the rain woke me up.

Today is recycling day and the street is a disaster with plaster etc from blown down bins all over.

Cashpoint today and paperwork, Amazon delivery later.

Have a good day all.

1 Like

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: dry and occasional glimpses of the sun here.

Last day of January, where has the month gone!

Spring is getting closer, folks!

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone.

Spending today in the kitchen - have a cauldron of veg soup already brewing, am going to cook a bacon joint to have cold with salad tomorrow, am making my own potato and herb salad. Am also going to clean all the cupboards and check use by dates on stuff so things are used in order. Am not too bothered about tinned stuff - that lasts ages - but I think some of the rice/flour/pasta etc., needs using up before it goes stale.

Those cats are being huffy with me - they became used to me being out a lot over the last few days - now I am in, and the kitchen smells of onions and garlic - they are fed up with me and have gone back to bed - I will remember that come feeding time!

Like Swimmy - am also waiting for Amazon - hopefully delivering some printer inks.

Have a happy day.

1 Like

Went to see Jim Davidson last night with Mrs Bread and bumped into him at the stage door for a chat and a photo.

If you’re not feint hearted, he is a must see, I haven’t laughed so much in years.

Here is Mrs Bread with the great man

4 Likes

Saw him years ago when he was just starting out, very funny then.

1 Like

Morning all, thats January all but done, where’s it gone, still one less day to get snowed in should any arrive.Spring is not far behind, Enjoy.

1 Like

Good morning. It’s -6° with high of 14° .7bc6329be7de722e3e51da10bcd0b8ba

1 Like

Mrs B is beautiful!

1 Like

Ahhh thank you.

I am a lucky guy aren’t I :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, it’s after noon now. But we did a few things. We did the dogs first thing then grocery - that’s a half hour walk each way. Then a trip to the convenience store. Dug out a replacement halogen bulb from the shed for the bathroom. The a load of cardboard foe the recycle bin. I cut it into flat pieces to save space in the recycle bin.

Then a cuppa tea. Tetley of course.

1 Like

Your wife is lovely, Bread! Darling dimples.

2 Likes

Happy Monday, everyone!

I got 3 big boxes of food delivery from the grocery store on Sunday, so Monday is a day of some relaxation, hopefully.

I’m addicted to Top Chef (tv show). I can’t stop watching it.

Or a day of eating :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks SM !

She has a lot to put up with :lol:

2 Likes