Good Morning Monday 25th December 2023 Christmas

Morning all!

Merry Christmas. :santa:

Not the best day yesterday. Heard my neighbors screaming in the afternoon. Not what I wanted to hear.

I’m hoping for a quiet Christmas and hope everyone gets the Christmas they want.

Have a good day everyone.

3 Likes

Hi

Good Morning All.

Yesterday evening was lovely, Paula and Millie came and I had Christmas Lunch pre cooked for me.

I did not have a good night however, a lot of pain.

I have a quick visit today and then hoping to get some rest.

Have a good day all.

3 Likes

Morning all. Merry Christmas.

I can hear the young boys next door running about and yelling. Such fun! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Good morning and merry Christmas everyone…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone and here’s wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year. Oh and don’t over do the plum pudding!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all.

Hope you all have a lovely one.

3 Likes

Good morning!
Dull & damp & almost but not quite raining

Seeing as it’s Christmas Day I shall be treating myself to a double helping of gruel

Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Good morning all!

Presents have been opened, I’m sipping on a bucks fizz and we’ll be watching the morning service from Manchester Cathedral on BBC1 very shortly.

Merry Christmas people :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Good Morning and a very happy Christmas to everyone… :mini:
Had a good early walk/jog along the canal towpath, very calm and quiet after the strong winds last night. It did start to rain a little, but still very mild, and I was surprised how good I felt after the head cold.
Christmas dinner down at the golf club with daughter and hubby and back to ours for tea and a kip on the sofa with chocolates, nuts, and a stiff drink…I don’t think I’ll want much tea…
:yawning_face:
I hope you all have a great day…
:beer:
Cheers…

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I’ve just been for a drive round town mid morning for half an hour or so, mainly because I haven’t been anywhere for a few days and I need to keep the engine turned over
Also I thought it would be interesting to see how things are on Christmas Day

There were a surprising number of cars & people out & about, including, sadly, an ambulance on blue lights
Also a few shops open

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Good morning (just got in there) What a lovely Christmas morning.

Up about 8 had a shower then off to the morning Church service, decided to do Christmas slightly different this year and find my own way. Seeing if the Church service is the way forward to start the day and it was and will be I think.

On the way home from the meal last night saw 3 Father Christmas’s pushing we think an Elf in a shopping trolley the Elf was worse for wear however was managing to hold a traffic cone on his head having we presume lost his hat. Hope they got home safely.

To all those with people arriving for dinner enjoy and for those having a quieter day enjoy, for all those out to dinner enjoy. Basically a Merry Christmas to you all.

Wow lot not going to bed early then - how do you manage it all?? - nearly midnight heh - and you’ve gotta do it all tommorrow at the boxing show??

Was that it? Do we get another? Of course we do, in 12 months time. That’s assuming someone can keep Putin’s and Kim Dong who’s? finger off the red button.