Good morning Monday 23/05/2022

Good morning all, no sun this morning/Cloudy.
Off into Gorleston sometime this morning and that’s about it for the day.
Have a nice day all.

It was supposed to rain but hasn’t, at least not during daylight, it is cold though (max of 18°) I am wearing a jumper and track suit top. Splashing through puddles on the lawn though.

Went to Big W this morning to buy some Lego for my grandson’s birthday then started to pack some clothes for my dog sitting trip the Canberra later in the week (lots of warm clothes for that trip)

Enjoy your day all.

Good morning.
My arm’s aching following my booster jab yesterday so I won’t be doing much today - only a walk maybe.

Have a good day all…

Morning all, cloudier here today but still mild and dry so no complaints.

Just back from Tesco and grabbing a brew before starting anything else. We have family descending on us next weekend so no doubt at some point I’ll be doing some batch cooking in readiness, and the whole house will also have to be mucked out sometime this week and fresh sawdust applied… I may be gone for quite some time… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy the day everyone :blush:

Good morning everybody! :wave:

Day off today, so I’m feeling quite energised. It’s cloudy and dull, mind you, but still walkable weather. Other than that, some time in the garden sounds like a plan.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Morning all.

A quick breakfast, then shortly I will be off out. Having a dog free few nights and days.

Morning all, on this pleasantly warm but overcast morning.

My favourite stationers shop is closing down soon, I’ll miss them. At the mo they are selling off all their stock at 25% discount, so I must nip over there and get some printing ink and photo printing paper. I don’t know where else to go once they’ve gone. 53 years they’ve been trading. :worried:

When I get back, it’ll be more gardening. So much to do out there this time of year.
Gertie’s got a dicky tummy again this morning, so need to keep an eye on her as well.

Have a good day folks.

1 Like

Good morning all :grinning: overcast but comfortably warm here.

I cleaned all the downstairs windows back and front earlier, we haven’t been able to find a window cleaner since our regular one stopped coming at the start of covid. It seems no-one is interested a window cleaning job these days.

Will be pottering in the garden again this afternoon.

Glad I found a window cleaner. £9 the whole house.

I too would be gutted to lose a stationers.

Get well soon to Gertie @Mups :blush:

1 Like

Morning all.

It’s a beautiful cool morning here. When I saw the forecast last week, it was forecasting a hot day today.

It’s a holiday here. It’s wonderfully quiet at the moment. Having fun. I started watching a new TV show about cake decorating. The cakes are fun and amazingly intricate. I’m also spending time writing in my bullet journal.

Have a ‘cool’ day everyone.

today we were at Tesco by 7am to do a big for 2/3 weeks supply. Still knackered from the late night home so had a sleep util noon.Not even worth going for a walk as it was raining hard most of the day so stayed indoors counting my toes

After a good few hours schlepping round Norwich, spending lots, I caught the train home about 2, jumped in the car by the station and went on to Morrisons near by. Got out, got a small trolley, went inside…and found blood on both hands. Eeeeek! Talk about making a dramatic entrance. :roll_eyes:

I’d somehow cut the inside groove of my right thumb, transferring blood onto the other hand too. Goodness knows how I did that. So I headed off for the toilet, a lady shopper stopped me and rummaged in her bag for a plaster but a member of staff was soon on the case, and arranged first aid. Someone else took me to the FA room, where I could wash my hands and be given a dark blue plaster.

Got a few bits, onto PaH for dog biscuits, then home to change bed linen, hoover, and have a quick shower.

At least I don’t have to worry about going out anymore tonight with the dog (glad I packed her towel with her bits, it has rained most of the afternoon here).

1 Like

Wow, sounds quite a day Jan, bet you’ll sleep for a week after that… :grinning:

Heh heh. Wish I could. But I was in bed just by 9. So tired.

1 Like