Good morning Good Friday 15th April 2022

Good morning all, nobody has started the thread off, so thought I would do it.

Its Good Friday with loads of Easter Eggs around, are you buying any? to me they are a waste of money, you are better off with a bar of chocolate, oh well enjoy them.

Have a nice time all, and Happy Easter holidays.

Good morning Susie & all who follow.

Happy Easter…

Another warm and sunny day, even got my walk in for the first time for many days.

I won an Easter egg at my seniors club and you are right it is an expensive way of buying chocolate but is that a bad thing? It’s only once a year. Chocolate isn’t that good for you is it? far too many calories. Anyway how else do you celebrate the birth of the Easter Bunny?

Spent some time working on the repair for the fuel cap for my generator using OpenScad. Printed out a trial piece which fitted perfectly so that was a good start. You can read about my triumphal progress here:

Morning all.

If I do buy an Easter egg (for myself), I go for the 99p ones that have something inside, like a creme egg or bag of maltesers. And I do like the thin-ness of the chocolate.

Well it’s 10.30 and all I’ve achieved is a dog walk, and deciding what to cook for main meal.

Good morning everyone :smiley: a beautiful day if a bit chilly.

I have been on my hands and knees weeding the drive this morning, air born weeds have got into the cracks .

No Easter eggs here, I bought 5 chocolate bunnies for the grandchildren and that was very expensive this year.

Most of the Easter eggs I’ve seen in supermarkets and shops make no mention of Easter on the packaging, merely called chocolate eggs. Another erosion of Christian traditions so as not to upset non-Christians…

I’m not a great chocolate eater, never have been.
I probably wouldn’t eat an easter egg if I had one.

Af’tnoon all, on this beautiful sunny warm day.

A really bright day here, so will do some shopping and a walk about my local park.

Wishing you all a relaxing Easter weekend. :rabbit2: :hatched_chick:

Good afternoon all :grinning: sunny and hot here in the SW.

Too hot for me to do gardening today so I have relaxed in a chair outside enjoying the warmth,

We have been given 2 Easter eggs, a box of Cadburys Creme eggs and packets of Cadburys mini eggs! That should keep us quiet for a while! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy your Easter folks!

I’m a non-Christian and it doesn’t upset me in the slightest how they label chocolate eggs. :102: