Good morning Friday 3rd February 2023

Morning all!

Just had a nice long nap that felt wonderful.

Plan for today is to try to hold on to this happy feeling for as long as I can. A generally futile but fun attempt.

Have a nice day everyone.

Hello good morning
I know when retired the weekend isn’t such a big deal , however I always feel happy on a Friday knowing tomorrow is a Saturday hooray!

I’ve been waiting for a Toyota for a year ! I’ve sort of given up on it . Yesterday had a test drive …a Mazda Mild hybrid….what the heck …Mild errrr
Was a lovely car but a mild hybrid .

Morning all.

Library today, return four books, browse for more, then nip round to the retail park. I am still waiting for a certain dog biscuit in the loose pick and mix section, that’s been out of stock for weeks (large salmon burger). Can pop into Morrisons while there.

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: overcast but dry and is sun just beginning to peep above the rooftops.

Hope the rain holds off as we are having a new fence put up in the back garden today.

Enjoy your day folks……

Afternoon all.

Went to Aldi this morning and did our weekly shopping, then went onto the Doctors as I have a backache and both my knees hurt, he examined me well, and said I had Arthritis in my knees, and the back is just a pulled muscle.

Have a nice day all.

Any treatment, Susie?

Stayed 2 hrs in town, paid for the parking. Went to the one remaining independent pet shop and managed to get some biscuits I wanted for Holly, and spoke to the assistant about the others I wanted. Holly enjoyed the lasagne flavour one I’ve just given her.

Withdrew some money from the bank, wandered in and out of other shops then had 40 minutes left on parking to be in the library. Did a coffee, spoke to a chap in there, then got 8 books out.

On to the pharmacy and they had my prescription ready. Home with a coffee then will walk madam.

He has prescribed extra strong painkillers and Gel, not picking them up until next week, when I pick up my other Medication, that will be fun as we have Roadworks in Hopton, so no buses again are coming through Corton, the Council has put on a small Shuttle bus to take people to Tesco, this is going on for 4 weeks.

Can I get to your house via my usual route? Instead of Stirrups Lane? Where are the roadworks and will a road be closed? Thanks.

The usual stroll this morning. There was a new wee dog, a pup. And there was the white socks Max keeping an eye out.

And it is Saturday…sorry about that !

1 Like