Good morning all, it is not a patch on yesterday, only 25° and while it was sunny earlier it is now overcast. Basically waiting for rain, not as severe as the rain that flooded Victoria yesterday but rain none the less - can’t complain, still needed.
While it was sunny this morning I spent a bit of time in the garage tidying up, I am a bit of a messy worker so after completing a job I have to make the effort of putting things away, that was today’s job.
I was considering mowing some grass before the rain came but decided that was a step too far.
Spent a lot of the morning sitting outside in the sunshine reading but have obviously come inside, still no rain yet (it is after 12 now).
This is the October long weekend (Labour Day on Monday), NRL Grand Final (I won’t be watching) and daylight savings starts on Sunday morning . Not happy Jan.
Good morning, another lovely day with more of the same forecast well into next week
I’m venturing out this morning meeting a man I used to work with when he was 17, in his fifties now he still seems like the cheeky lad he was when we first met, I’ve not seen him for a while so it will be nice to catch up
Wishing you all a good day and an enjoyable weekend
A nice bright day it is too - just about to put a wash on the line which of course means the heavens will open!
I have yesterday’s chillies to chop and gently dehydrate in the air fryer, it’s nice to choose your own blend to store in a jar.
Popping corn kernels are dead cheap and this convenient silicone popping thingy looks ideal. I love freshly made popcorn, you can just add whatever seasoning you choose, even a little quality honey if you have a sweet tooth.
Another Friday is upon us yet again - just where does the time go?
A bright and sunny morning here on the south coast.
Yesterday’s rainfall has highlighted a small problem. The soakaway drain for rainwater from the roof is blocked with moss and made a bit of a mess on the driveway. So Monday, it’ll be rodding out the drains day, after I buy a set of rods. Also need to buy a cover for the downpipe to keep the mess out. All joyous fun. Can’t do it until Monday as we’re busy today (Shopping) and the store only opens weekdays and that’s also when I have the house to myself when the wife goes to the gym. Besides, no rain is forecast until later next week otherwise I would have to try something else.
It is microwave popcorn Bruce, that’s the beauty of it!
As long as I don’t use any butter or oils while popping then washing up is minimal. I resent splashing out on pre packed packets of microwave popcorn.
You could even scoff directly from the silicone bowl