Good morning Friday 20/5/2022

Good morning all, dull here.
Off out at 7.45am to do our weekly shopping and that’s about it for the day.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.

My Cat Coco, ignoring me after telling her off from being naughty.

3 Likes

Cool overcast day (18°), went shopping early to get milk and a few essentials.

Nothing exciting to report.

Have a good one

Hi everyone, a little duller here this morning and showers forecast for later they say, but still warm enough…:sunglasses:

I had a particularly bad night after eating something that must have gone off, so I have no plans as yet other than maybe going back to bed for a couple of hours, but that would be a first… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wishing you all a pleasant day :blush:

Hi

Sorry you are suffering Barry.

Quite dull here,but stuck in the house today, I have two home visits, one late this afternoon.

Have a good day all.

1 Like

Good morning everybody.

I’m looking forward to going to the theatre tonight to see ‘Dreamboats & Petticoats’ I love all the rock n roll musicals.

Hope you feel better soon Barry.

Have a good day all…

2 Likes

Morning all.

Feels cooler today than yesterday, which is nice. Slept a total of 10 or 11 hours yesterday. So nice. :sleeping:

Found a youtube video yesterday on releasing shoulder tension that seemed to help me yesterday. Also had a nice talk with favorite person on the phone.

Have an inspiring day, all.

we have rain well at least a few drops of the wet stuff and looks like it is going to be like this for the rest of the day

Good morning all :grinning: a rainy but mild day here.

Looking forward to a visit from our son tomorrow so a flip round with the feather duster is called for today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy your day folks…

@Barry

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough Barry, bed is the best place for you.
I hope things improve for you throughout the day.

1 Like

oooo can I come with you, I love musical theatre so much, enjoy Carol.

Barry get well soon

I’m wanting to get work finished as I’m going to be very busy with last minute crafting for the craft market stall I’m doing tomorrow.

Enjoy your day as best you all can folks
x

1 Like

Good morning all.
A bit dull and drizzly here at the mo, but supposed to be brightening up this afternoon.

I took my Liffey in to the vets for a bit of dentistry this morning. We had to be there for 8.10. so got caught in all the early morning traffic. I have also asked them to take a wart off that is chafing under her collar.
I really hate leaving my dogs and driving home with an empty car, it always upsets me, and she was so scared too. :cry:
Nothing else planned, just hanging about waiting for the phone call to say I can bring her home.
I’ve cooked her some white fish for tea, incase her mouth is a bit tender.

Poor you, Barry. Hope your dodgy tum soon feels much better. Otherwise I’ll have to don me nurse’s outfit.

Morning everyone.

Been a bit busy here, and will now go out to the retail park, with my lengthy shopping list.

Get well soon Barry. Hope Carol enjoys her theatre trip.

Haha, now that would be worth being ill for… :face_with_head_bandage::grin:

Many thanks for all of your good wishes folks, not like me to be off colour but bound to happen sooner or later I guess! No matter though, tomorrow is always a better day … :+1: