Good Morning Friday 12th

Good Morning all, and its hotter than ever. Really had more than enough now.

How is everyone else coping? Does it bother you?
My poor dogs are not enjoying it.

Just had a chap come to measure up for some new flooring for my wet room, so will wait for the quote to come now.

Stay cool if you can. :grinning:

P.S. Just heard on our local news that some half-witted 19 year old has just been arrested for starting FOUR fires deliberately! What is the matter with these people??

I have been shopping

3 Likes

Morning all!

Just been for a short walk in the woods with my son before it gets too hot.
Bumped into a couple of the locals and had a chat, mostly about the weather.

Bought a baguette for lunch, there’s no way I’m using an oven of any description until this evening. We’ll be making Baked Honey Glazed Chicken (again) and prepping up the marinade this afternoon.

Enjoy the weather…if you can :wink:

Just heard on our local news, that some half-wit of a 19 year old has been arrested after having deliberately started FOUR fires in places.

What is the matter with these people? Doesn’t it enter their stupid heads that they could easily be responsible for someone’s death in these bone dry conditions?

Morning all!

Lawn watered.

Got my phone working, but they raised the price on me after my confirming they wouldn’t dozens of times. I did get a credit for the couple months I’ve been paying with no service though.

Really hoping for an uneventful day today.

Have a straightforward day everyone.

Morning all …It’s to hot to move

Funny day, tried to dismantle a small heater I use in the camper but discovered one of the screws had a damaged head and couldn’t be removed. I wanted to put a longer power lead on but had to abandon the idea.

Did some shopping, when I got home I found my new warm jacket ad been delivered, quite pleased about that (it should be good I think it cost $300).

Dragged my portable 12/240v fridge up from the garage to run it for a while - it has hardly been used in the last 12 months

Mowed the grass outside my block as it was getting a bit ragged, that is one of the disadvantages of a corner block so much grass to mow!

Have a good one.

@Bruce , obviously dried out now then.

Am now tackling Redactle unlimited .

If you are referring to the flooding then No, definitely not -the ground is still saturated so any rain can’t soak away and flash floods. Just a few mm can cause problems.

1 Like

It’ll balance itself out in the end, when it starts raining here again it won’t stop or seem not to.

Apparently there is a drought in Europe