Good afternoon Tuesday 05/07/2022

Good afternoon all, no one has posted this morning, so I thought I would be the first.
Went to our weekly Car Boot Sale this morning, then walked along the Sea Wall, now back home.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Good afternoon Susie. How did you get on at the car boot? Hope you didn’t walk about too much.

I’ve been busy this morning, as you know, and only now relaxing fully. Walked the dog after the cafe meet (six of us today), then did bacon, egg and chips for lunch. Just finished. Then hopefully a very quick sandwich later before I go out to the writing group.

Got an hour to spare before I need to do anything (like feed the dog), so think I will sit and read my library book for awhile.

Afternoon both, just finished my curry batch cooking and now taking five minutes with a cuppa and the internet.

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps… :blush:

Janet I only bought a pallet of strawberries home grown for £1.50.

Think you mean a punnet!! A pallet would be boxes and boxes of the things, lol!

Hiya Sooz and I hope you found and bought something interesting at the CBS today.
Mrs LD has always thoroughly enjoyed any kind of what I call ‘rummage’ sales. I must admit that I too have secretly enjoyed some too as I’m partial to a rare bargain and have found more than a couple before the pandemic closed them all down.

Hiya Martin, no I only bought home grown strawberries, I don’t normally buy anything a Boot sales, I just like looking around and having a bacon roll and a cuppa.

1 Like

Yes Janet you are correct. :roll_eyes: