Giant panda twins celebrate their one-month birthdays in Sichuan

http://www.ecns.cn/hd/2021-08-18/detail-ihaqcyws4450312.shtml

Hi there … :wave:

A pair of panda cubs born to giant panda “Su Shan” pose for group photos at the Shenshuping breeding base of China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda in Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, southwest China’s Sichuan Province, August 17, 2021.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!! Aren’t they the MOST adorable little twinkles ever! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Baby Panda’s are so very cute. Did anyone see the program about their breeding policy/ It was on TV a while ago. Each baby at a certain age has a human carer & boy are those baby Panda’s a handful to rear.

2 Likes

I watched this some years ago:

2 Likes

Testing Resize and “center”

1 Like

Yes Omah, I think that was the one I saw, but it was a much longer program than the clip.

2 Likes

Indeed … it was an hour … :grinning:

I saw it all … it was way back in 2010, apparently:

Time flies … :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Awww they’re so cute :007:

Have you ever seen a newborn … they are so tiddly as to be unbelievable and Mum will carry them around in her mouth as her paws are too big.

I’ve been following a panda cub webcam in the US since it’s birth last year.
I spend hours watching them.

1 Like

I took a look but the pandas were asleep so I viewed a couple of videos - absolutely excellent … :clap:t5:

1 Like

I find it astonishing how tiny new born pandas are, at birth cubs weigh only 85 to 140 grams (3 to 5 ounces), their mum’s would weigh 70 and 100 kilograms (155 to 220 pounds).