Geraint Davies Accused of Sexually Harassing Junior Staff

Absolutely right there LD :023:

1 Like

At least it was women he was allegedly abusing and not young boys which seems to be the norm these days…
:roll_eyes:

Hi

Innocent until proven guilty, and we should be proud of that.

If, and when he is proven Guilty, he should be very harshly punished.

5 Likes

I agree swimfeeders. The problem nowadays seems that too many people on social media set themselves up as judge and jury before these cases ever get to court. The situation then arises that if the person is eventually found to be innocent after due process his/her reputation is in tatters.

3 Likes

Gawd knows why they do it, being in a position of power and authority goes to their heads, and other parts, I suppose

It’s all about ego and dominance and bullying, thinking they’re better and entitled. Sound familiar?

We don’t know what he’s accused of exactly yet, or if it’s true, although such behaviour does seem to be pretty par for the course among MPs. Still, innocent until proved guilty

And of course, if he is guilty, throw the book at him, he’s a turd

Of course the Rabid Righties have jumped on this with great glee, rubbing their hands together and hoping that he’s guilty

And definitely not prepared to wait until it’s proved before they start gloating, condemning and taking the moral high ground

“Look, Labour people are pervs too :+1: That excuses how our Tories behave and every corrupt and depraved thing they’ve ever done”

AFAIK, this is the source which other news outlets have used - Labour has not currently received any formal complaints about Mr Davies’s behaviour.

I am not familiar with POLITICO so I can’t vouch for its credibility … :man_shrugging:

Well, they are as bad as each other really

It was also announced by the Labour Party.

He has been suspended by the Labour party pending investigations.
Geraint Davies: Labour MP suspended over behaviour claims - BBC News

1 Like

If I were a woman which I’m not I don’t think I’d be entirely comfortable with that Foxy.

I’m willing to take the flack regarding my reply…so be it!

Mr Davies has been administratively suspended from the party pending an investigation into the allegations (from POLITICO).

You never know, he might enjoy a bit of all that! :open_mouth: :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

The human species seem very keen to lynch its fellows

1 Like

A formal complaint has (now) been submitted to Labour about the behaviour of suspended MP Geraint Davies.

The wrong sort of people go into politics.They are all self-important," power-mad fuckheads with their self-serving bullshit." As Oscar once said.

There’s no flack coming your way from me Chilli, and if he has done what the MSM and others think he has done, then he should have the book thrown at him. However, sometimes women and girls should take some responsibility for their actions. I believe some of the accusations are from the nineties and early 2000’s he would have been a younger man then (43) but people are quick to brand him a ‘Dirty old man’ now. I’m not condoning or making excuses for him but in today’s woke world, everyone takes offence for everything and it’s always somebody else’s fault.

It does seem that every week someone is being hauled up on the media platform as a pervert. It’s like the Spanish inquisition. I have no idea who Geraint wotsit is but this is what he is accused of :

"with habits of “excessive drinking, sexual comments and unwanted touching "

In the 70s and 80s this was considered normal male behaviour. While I understand how it feels to deal with sexual comments and unwanted touching, I do not think this is news or to be treated in the same way as rape or paedophilia etc.

2 Likes

And the people lap this stuff up on the news. Makes me wonder if they are not worse than the offenders Annie…
Normal blokes find some women attractive, apparently is not allowed these days.

Foxy, I think god has de-attractified the opposite sex except for my wife, my wife may have some ecclesiastical connection.

1 Like

Lucky bloke Spitty, Mrs Fox hasn’t been so fortunate…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like