Foxy's visit to Scarborough

My daughters third wedding anniversary took us to Scarborough.

That’s me on the left in the shorts if you were undecided… :004:

It rained while we waiting for a table at Olivers Restaurant…

Who takes their young daughter out on such a dangerous place… :009:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like a typical British summer day Bob :smiley: and hold on to your hats…
I bet had a great time all the same…

1 Like

It was great Meg, I got to spend the day with my daughter and her hubby and buy them lunch at Olivers Cafe at the top of Olivers Mount in Scarborough. We drove on to Flamborough Head for tea and cake and a walk along the cifftops near the lighthouse. It only really rained while we were waiting for a table at Olivers, it came out nice for the rest of the day, just a little blustery and cool on the clifftops…

1 Like

Is that yours Donkeyman? Looks very fluffy…

As if we could mistake those sexy knees! Great photos, Foxy!

2 Likes

Lovely photos Bob, pity the weather wasn’t better… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s lovely that you were able to share in the celebrations, OGF - have only been to Scarborough once but have fond memories of our time there.

I love these pics, Foxie! I’ve never been to Scarborough, looks beautiful! You all look so relaxed!

@Last_Tango
Thanks Tango, it’s about a two hours drive from here and we try and visit as often as we can. There are some lovely walks along the cliff paths… :walking_man:

Those are lovely pictures Sly old grey :fox_face:

@RightNow
Thanks Right Now, it was good to prize my daughter away from her phone and have a good natter…
I believe you have a place called Scarborough in the US of A, or am I thinking of the Simon and Garf song… :hugs:

1 Like

@Minx
Thanks Minx, I see you found the imoji that Azz must have put on specially for me… :grin:

1 Like

There may be a Scarborough in US, Foxy, but the one in the S&G song is quite definitely in Yorkshire!!

1 Like

Yes! It most definitely belongs to you :fox_face:y!

1 Like

They are lovely photos Foxy :slightly_smiling_face:
I have only been to Scarborough once during a holiday in Whitby about 12 years ago. I remember I liked it there a lot. We had an afternoon tea on the very far end of the bay. It was almost a separate little town there, quieter and less built up
Is Olivers a good restaurant then?

1 Like

I can strongly recommend it Rhian. :023:
And the views over Scarborough are breathtaking from the top… :open_mouth:
On certain days in the year they do motor bike racing around the summit…

Thanks Tabby, I wasn’t sure, but I loved the song and the film…‘The Graduate’… :023: