Formula 1 - 2024 Grand Prix season

Should be an interesting season but I suspect it’ll be more of the same, but you never know

1 Like

Formula E and British Touring cars much more interesting to watch

1 Like

Yep, looking forward to the 2023 season Minx. I’ve marked all the races up on my calendar…
It makes me angry sometimes, but I still love it…
:racing_car:

1 Like

Formula e used to be interesting, but the few races I watched were a bit…, meh, touring cars are ok, but there’s too much argy Bargy sometimes…

1 Like

Theres nothing like saving the planet.
And thats nothing like saving the planet.

I can’t believe you said that brokenvows… :open_mouth:
Germany are once again returning to burning coal, as well as India, China and even we are opening a coal mine in Cumbria. Did you notice the amount of rocket launches recently hurling objects into space and burning massive amounts of fuel? The skies are filled with aircraft dropping pollution on your head every minute, a lot of them are private executive jets delivering the rich and powerful to Davos so they can tell us how to reduce using energy and save the planet…There is a war raging in the Ukraine producing millions of tons of pollution and CO2…
There are ships and planes delivering most of the goods and food we use in the UK from half way around the world when we could start to produce our own…
and you think that 20 racing cars speeding around a track a couple of times a month is going to save the planet from destruction?
Do you drive brokenvows? Do you like exotic foods? Or perhaps a glass of red wine? How often do you buy new clothes? Is your house nice and warm? How many gadgets are in you kitchen?
Do you holiday abroad?
It’s not a few chaps driving racing cars that will cause the demise of this planet, it’s you!

And yet you agreed with me OldGreyFox on the UK space launch January the 9th ?.
I shall stick to my way of thinking,this woman is not for turning :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Red Bull Oracle Racing debuted the RB19

No much interest in this thread since I’m basically talking to myself…

:069:

When Darth Vader transforms into an F1 racing car- I’m lovin it!

I do ! But more so than when the season starts in earnest.

1 Like

Ahh, bless you kind sir :hugs:

Season is just around the corner. Busy weekends ahead!

Indeed. I think the new Ferrari wings are a little bit of a departure. Could be interesting.

1 Like

Same here Minx, I hang on your every word…
:yum:

1 Like

Race week!

Yea !!!

1 Like

Just watched the first race in the 2024 season and it was a carbon copy of most of the races in the 2023 season. It’s getting very tedious, so unless there is a bit more excitement F1 will be losing lots of supporters…Me for one… :009:
Come on Lewis, do your stuff… :racing_car:

1 Like

Haven’t watched the race yet…Got it on the Humax for later, but with Max and Perez on the front row it might be a good time to grab some Zzzzzzzzz’s…
:yawning_face:
Come on Alonso…Do yer stuff… :+1: