Foot loose and fancy free

Always, just before bedtime I have a hot shower or a bubblebath! It helps me unwind. So, my feet are always clean when I get into bed.

Last night I couldn’t sleep so I ended up taking a hot shower twice :yawning_face:

That’s what I was thinking :thinking:
I would never get into bed without a shower/bubblebath.

In the mornings, it’s always a shower.

But, having said that, we live in a warmer climate and we have better Rugby players than up North! #justsaying

:rugby_football:

@Minx ,@ Brucy, And you both live in a water scarce country ??
l find this hard to believe !! :thinking::thinking:
Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

I run barefoot on my treadmill.

Always from childhood, a shower in the morning and a shower/bubblebath at night just before I turn in for the night. I can’t get under the sheets or fall asleep without my bath time.

@Minx , can l assume you don’t shower or bath when in
the bush, ?
Donkeyman! :+1::frowning::+1:

1 Like

@Donkeyman Especially for you, a portion of my bathroom

:rofl:

And for good measure, the gym as well

No lions roaming the streets here :069:

1 Like

Like almost everything else, walking barefoot can be bad for you - or so Batman’s footcare folks :wink: tell us.

Last time I went outside barefoot, I ended up in A&E having trodden on a rusty screw sticking out from a piece of wood.

@Minx , Oh, A city girl after all !! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately I’m a city girl nowadays

@spitfire , Not to mention Ze hinder shiesen too ??
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

I just said that it could be dangerous.
:wink:

I would guess it would keep the dunny budgies off their …errmm, mellons? :wink::astonished::grin:

1 Like

For me I am most comfortable in hiking boots. But at home shoes and socks are gone pretty quick. I don’t go anywhere outside (on a regular basis) where it would be considered safe or prudent to be barefoot.
My preference is to be unshod.

1 Like

The only time I take my boots off is when I go to bed.Mostly.

@Psmith ,. CHEESY FEET !!
Donkeyman! :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I lived form 2yrs without shoes almost completely, only put
me shoes on when going town !!
Trouble was that when l cut the grass me feet went green !!
Not popular with some guests !?:grin:
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

Ha ha, proof if any was needed.

I have been sorting out some old negatives and came across this one taken in 1975

They are just the essential showers, in summer I might have a shower after mowing the lawn or working in the garden for example as well. When I was working I would have a shower after cycling to work, then one when I finished work, one after cycling home followed by one when I went to bed.

All that washing off natural oils is just pommie propaganda to avoid using soap :wink:

1 Like

@Bruce , You must have been quite some swimmer Brucy
with feet like that’?? :grin::grin:
Donkeyman! :+1::hugs::+1:

1 Like