Favourite Songs Not in English

2 Likes
3 Likes

Eliza, I love the soundtrack of Bombay Dreams! Saw it at the theatre with some Indian colleagues. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Was only singing along to Chaiyya Chaiyya last week on the way back from the trip to sister’s funeral.

1 Like

Ave Satini - Jerry Goldsmith

Santana - Oye Como Va

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Neil never fails to leave tears at the corners of my eyes

1 Like

An online friend couldn’t speak English, but French and Italian, and this became our song…so lovely!
I have the entire album.

3 Likes

@RightNow

3 Likes

@AliceWonderland, it was more about what my friend was trying to say in a most respectful way, and the male singer was…a delight to look at and hear! :wink:

1 Like

Un canzone altamente profondo

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=o+sole+mio+lyrics&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB1025GB1025&oq=‘O+sol+a+mia’&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCggCEAAYChgWGB4yBggAEEUYOTIKCAEQABgKGBYYHjIKCAIQABgKGBYYHjIKCAMQABgKGBYYHjIKCAQQABgKGBYYHjIKCAUQABgKGBYYHjIKCAYQABgKGBYYHjIQCAcQLhgKGBYYHhivARjHATIMCAgQABgKGA8YFhgeMgoICRAAGAoYFhge0gEINjQ1NGowajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:cd0786c7,vid:JtQVPC7yLbY,st:0

The Music, Lyrics, Presentation and Talent. That emanates from the three, small Benelux Countries. Fascinating and Addictive.
Whether using their own language, accented English or Multi Lingual.
Dana Winner [Sings in six languages] & André Ruiz, multitalented orchestrations.
Classic Examples of enduring all embracing Entertainment.

1 Like

I wished I could understand Bulgarian…

1 Like

Apologies Sorry. Senior Mo. Of IT. Ineptitude. :bowing_man:

Translated, the title is :point_right: I miss you less and less.

The Beatles - Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand

1 Like

The Beatles - Sie Liebt Dich

1 Like