Elderly mother going into Care home

I’m sorry Mups, that sounds really upsetting for you. Sorry to say this, but the males of family tend to leave this kind of thing up to the women. I have seen it all through my life and its hard on families. :frowning_face:

I’m sorry Mups, that sounds really upsetting for you. Sorry to say this, but the males of family tend to leave this kind of thing up to the women. I have seen it all through my life and its hard on families.

Thanks Pixie. :hugs:
I even discovered at one point, that he had been bullying Mum’s solicitor to try and make her change her will to something more in his favour!!
I can never forgive him, not coming to her funeral was the last straw for me.

Anyway, nuff said.

1 Like

Your sorry tale is similar to mine Mups!

The things one of my brothers did to me and then ignored my Mum for 4 years before she passed away, you would not believe. The rest of the family all said they didn’t want him at the funeral so it went ahead without him and his evil wife.

All I ever tried to do for 14 years after my Dad died, was the best for Mum but he and his wife tried reporting me to any authority they could think of which all came to nothing of course. 2 years on and I have still not been able to settle her estate because he has even stuck his oar in there.