Dr joke on my health problem

Went to the Dr today and he asked what was the matter w.ith me. I said I got Hermes, no you mean you have got herpes. No I said I have got Hermes because I am a carrier

La groan :tired_face:

2 Likes

Twonk!

My wife asked me if I could clear the table

I took a run at it but I bloody did it….

1 Like

Apologise first :innocent:

Nurse: “We need a stool sample and a urine sample.”
Man to wife: “What did she say?”
Wife to husband: “They want your underwear.”

1 Like

Ya missed out the semen sample :astonished::point_right::innocent:

haha that would be wasted now as…'M.I.Law’s idea of a pressie was, she paid out £25.00 for his Vasectomy…he was only about 25 years old then…
History though
Husband’s Father was a twin
Brother had twins one of the Twin daughters had Twins as well.
Sister’s daughter had twins.
Just the ones I know of… :open_mouth:
ooo forgot…We had Twins as well…lol

1 Like

The snip at only 25? Wow, that must have been a very persuasive medical interview. I was relieved of my capability to father at 30 and that was a struggle to get the medics around to my way of thinking. I still cannot PM :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: so that’s all I’ll say in open forum.

I was 27 and, yes, it did take a lot of convincing both my GP and the surgeon that we’d tried everything else and nothing was totally satisfactory. The snip was the easiest route to take. It cost me £50 'cos it was done privately.

1 Like

He says in a high pitch squeeky voice

1 Like

:lol: That’s what my mother thought would happen when I told my parents I was going to have a vasectomy. God bless her. :rofl:

1 Like

It was private and the nurse said jokingly I hope, he had three to deal with not the normal two tubes so the NHS would likely miss the extra one…
That Day, just wish I had thought of a camera…you’ve all seen a babies nappy sagging…hahaha

1 Like