Do You Think We Ought To?

Oh and to think… he’ll be included in the daily statistics graphs posted on here.
Corrr, the OFFC forum has certainly arrived, having royalty included in their graphs! :laughing:

…and he’s been triple vaccinated… well, so they say…

Maybe he has a low immunity system, ?

He probaby infected all those people he met last night

If it were March he could just go out and infect more coz don’t have to isolate after March I believe.

There seems to be some concern for the Queen as she was in his company 2 days before he tested positive.

1 Like

Has the queen ever had covid? I don’t remember hearing about it.

His so called isolation will bear absolutely no resemblance to how the plebeians (general public) isolate.

@PixieKnuckles … I’m not sure. I don’t think she has … :thinking:

Many people do. We caught the thing during March '20 and we’ve tested positive since then. I’m convinced that each time a new variant zaps someone it’s always milder; it has been so for my wife as well as me.

I for one will be very sad to see Her Majesty go. To me She represents a sense of sacrifice and duty that sadly has become lost. She is the last person left from my life who represents what politics and government were before they became a bad reality show. I will forever respect and admire her for keeping her pledge. IMHO

5 Likes

For some important years of my working life, I and my staff were responsible for maintaining her favourite home Windsor Castle, and I can say in all honesty she was a fantastic lady 100% of the time. The saddest thing I saw was her sitting all alone during her husbands funeral service and how she kept her composure as the lone piper played Flowers Of The Forrest. I did not keep mine!

3 Likes

Better send one to Camilla too because she’s caught it too.

Oh no! I hadn’t heard that.
Oh well, they can cuddle up to each other on the settee whilst in isolation and talk about when they are King and Queen!

1 Like

Please can someone tell me as it’s really bugging me… have l made a spelling mistake in the title of this thread?
One word looks a bit ‘iffy’ to me!

It’s absolutely fine! :heavy_check_mark: :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why l’ve thought since that it should have been…Aught’?
Mmmm, perhaps not!! :laughing:

Ought is another word for ‘should’
Aught is another (old fashioned) word for ‘anything’

Imagine trying to learn English, there’s ought aught and nought! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Some posts have been removed. Please do not spoil people’s threads by talking about your posts having been flagged. If you want to query it use the Mod Edits Query section. Back on topic now please.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Problems starting threads (split posts)