Do You Talk To Yourself

the only time I talk to myself is if I’m swearing .

My son talks to himself and even answers himself back, he told me Mum I even argue with myself. He lives alone so I don’t know if thats anything to do with it, he also has ADHD

1 Like

If you think about it, we talk to ourselves constantly.
I mean, who is it we spend absolutely all of our time with…ourselves

4 Likes

I have been know to mutter thoughts out loud when no one is around, lol I think everyone has at sometime.

2 Likes

When I’m having one of my grumpy tantrums I chunner on to myself and slam about… even shout sometimes :icon_lol:

But I don’t talk to myself. I’m not that daft …

… yet

3 Likes

I’m the only one I can have a sensible conversation with :grinning:

4 Likes

You might need some work on your definition of sensible.
One mention of my boobs the other day and you lost all sense :rofl:

I’m a man what do you expect :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha yes. I should have known better.
In future…I’ll keep them to myself…:grinning:

2 Likes

Exactly. We all talk to ourselves. We might not do it out loud but we do it and I’m constantly talking to my little dogs. If I stopped they’d think something was terribly wrong. :face_with_spiral_eyes::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I do not talk to myself but have had some deep and meaningful conversations with the cats. Willow is sensible and very wise - gives good advice. Nemo is more technologically minded and also loves a good debate. Between the three of us we manage most things quite well.

1 Like

Sometimes .

I talk to spiders wasps bees and anything that comes into my house too . I tell them "out " and after buzzing around for a moment or minute they fly out the patio doors .

I talk to my flowers too

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

2 Likes

I talk to myself inside my head but that’s called ‘Thoughts’

The only time I talk out loud is to say ‘silly sod’ or stronger expletives if I’ve done something that’s gone wrong.

1 Like

Jeez Sue …that post takes some beating :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I know😁

Same here. I’ve a mouth like a docker when it comes to telling myself off.

1 Like

Most of the time I do & I get funny looks if I’m out, from people passing by too.

I talk to the garden birds & any insect that ventures in the house, plus my dragons & my bears. I am a nutcase. :grinning:

3 Likes

I talk to our robot floor vacuum cleaner when she comes into the room !!
She sometimes talks to me too !!
She says empty rhumba or plays me a tune as well !!
Donkey man! :+1::grin::grin::+1:

2 Likes

Does singing to yourself count? I like to sing to my wife at every opportunity and if she is not within earshot, I still sing. Not to do so would not convey my constant feelings for her. There is a good song about that:-

3 Likes

How do you know it’s a “ she”?..:joy:

@pauline3 , Because she has a sexy female voice of course ??
Donkeyman! :hugs::hugs: