Do you take bubble baths?

Bubble bath often contain sodium laureth sulfate and other Ingredients that can irritate your skin ,
Bubble baths get a no from me

1 Like

My wife yes, me no. Do men take bubble baths? I doubt it and if they did would they admit? I doubt that too.

I do not like bathing,it is a shower for me every time.
Cheaper too.

Lush Blue Skies patchouli bath crumble/bar.
I used to get it as a present for Christmas. It’s not something I’d buy for myself,it seems a tad self indulgent. Lovely stuff though!

1 Like

Same with shampoos and soaps. I only use products that don’t contain it. It was a big discussion years ago, so there are many products that don’t contain that detergent.

1 Like

I totally agree. Our grand children did but now they are too old for that.

1 Like

Wright’s Coal Tar soap and a good squeeze of Euthymol.
Sets me up on a Monday morning after the indulgences of the weekend.

A. If I could lie in my bath and get up again, I would have a long soak. But it is too small so impossible.

B. My skin also cannot tolerate SLS or parabens, so now I use products like Faith in Nature. I have to take it out with me if using a guest or hotel room with a long enough bath, and hand rail.

I cannot use detergents like bubble bath or shower gells - they bring me out in itchy rashes and it is not worth the discomfort. I do not bathe either, but shower. I never use soap but when I wash my hair in the shower I quickly use what I would use for my hair over my body and wash off asap. Even this can irritate my skin and I use the minimum that I can. I always use plenty of all over moisturiser every time I shower (with no perfume as this irritates as well).

I use Neal’s Yard products. They contain Lauryl Glucoside which is mild and eco friendly. Their products contain a lot of organic ingredients too. I like their aromatic foaming bath or mother’s bath oil.

I used to have the same problem which is why I switched to organic eco friendly products that contain mild ingredients. I found that changing washing powder to ecover really helped too. Although some natural products can also irritate. It’s really annoying to buy an expensive product and then find it has an irritant. I wish more companies would do samples.

I really like faith in nature soap. It’s very good quality, smells lovely and so mild on sensitive skin.

1 Like

Bubble baths
Seems such an old fashioned concept .

I have had one bath in the last 45 years, when I visited my cousin in the UK, he didn’t have a shower but a carpeted bathroom - the carpet even extended up the side of the bath.

I was terrified of splashing water on the carpet so I had a wartime austerity bath with about 12cm of water.

Bubble bath? never had one in my life. It’s a couple of showers a day for me.

I discovered it by accident, and now buy whatever I can when it’s on offer. Blinking expensive stuff, though. We have a shop nearby that sells refills of toiletries etc. and they do cheaper alternatives, with none of the nasty additives. The ones that do contain them make my fingertips split.

1 Like

I bought a whole load at TK max for a fraction of the retail price.

Takes too long to get the bubbles down the plug hole afterwards even if you burst each one individually

Oh wow! I never shop in there. Thanks.

Sunday morning treat. Paradise :heart_eyes:

Annie thank you so much , I shall definitely try it.
At the moment I’m using Faith In Nature , Ocado have a third off offer.
I also use a Ecover laundry gel that has a soft perfume , I hate the heavily perfumed detergents