Do you have a small building in your garden

Toilet, thunderbox, loo, crapper, shithouse

take your pick

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I have a shed, years ago it looked like this…

When OH died it got sadly neglected & now it looks like this & it’s full of really large spiders…

3 Likes

There’s a shed contains the water pump equipment and another the sewerage pump equipment but we don’t have access to either.

1 Like

Here’s a local cat enjoying our shed roof:

3 Likes

I love that,Tiff, so full of Character,:heartpulse:

1 Like

What a lovely looking cat.:heartpulse:

1 Like

By the Crin Tiffs get them secateurs out my girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

A summerhouse Pauline, this was taken just after it was built in 2016, it looks a bit more settled into the garden now. It comes in handy for reading. It’s very quiet and warm most of the year.

3 Likes

It’s been cleared around it, but I haven’t ventured inside for months, it looks like Miss Haversham’s house. :grin:

It looks great where it is,Foxy.

Did you build it?

It just fits into the back garden Pauline, in the only part that gets the sun most of the year.
Unfortunately I didn’t build it myself, but if I’d have been ten…Nay…twenty years younger without any heart issues I would have loved to have built it.

He stole it from Leeds bus station and put a door on it.

You said you wouldn’t tell anyone when you were sat in the van…
:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hi

At the bottom of the garden I have a 10X6 shed, and a polytunnel.

Closer to the house I have said a 7X5 plastic shed.

All well used.

I have converted the side passage way to the garden into a roofed waterproof shed.

2 Likes

Greenhouse and shed, but on the other side of the fence are the barnes.

1 Like

I have six buildings. Three stables, there were five but I removed two, no horses. A purpose built office, a six by eight greenhouse and a small tool shed.

1 Like

I have a shed which is leaning at a rakish angle because it’s being lifted up by roots of the oak tree right next to it .

1 Like

I would love a large shed - the space where it would go is taken up by decking currently, which isn’t used for anything due to the amount of shade and trees. If I could get it removed, I would certainly have a craft shed large storage area for things.

1 Like

I wish I could have got one that big when I had my garage built but 6 x 6 was all I could afford at the time (young family and all that). even 8m by 6m would have been better. My car only has about 0.5m to spare.