Do You Ever Have To Lie On Your Back On The Bed To…

Back in the seventies I was real skinny minny but still wanted to be skinnier

I can remember lying on the floor to do up too tight jeans and using a coat hanger handle through the hole in the zip to zip them up! :scream:

And that was in the changing rooms in Top Shop! :rofl:

3 Likes

No - and No!

1 Like

I can alter my post I meant I wear stretch jeans !

2 Likes

Muddy, l knew what you meant in your post.
Most of my trousers/jeans are stretchy and not a problem to do up.
This particular pair weren’t, hence l had to lie flat on the bed, breathe in and tug hard!
It’s a good job, l am not precious about my nails!! :laughing:

I buy the stretchy ones too… I havent progressed to elasticated waists…yet :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Gravity gets you in the end.

1 Like

Arty,You crazy Woman,lol,…nope…I’ve never lay flat out on the
bed to zip/button up jeans trousers,if they don’t fit they get chucked into the too big/too small cupboard…I do like to feel comfortable these days.and the time has passed for Me suffering for fashion…but…I must admit,I do have jeans with a wee bit of elastic each side of the waist as well as stretch ones…comfort is My first priority,
:relieved: :blush:

1 Like

No, I bet Gummy does. :smiley:

1 Like

Please don’t leave Me with that image for the rest of the evening,
:rofl:

1 Like

He was asking for this. :grinning:

Sorry for affecting you sleep pattern. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Hi

My waist goes from 32 inch to 36 inch dependant on my medication.

I find it very annoying.

1 Like

May, Have you never heard that tip for doing your trousers up? I was told it many years ago.
They are fine once they’re buttoned up. They are just hard to undo when it’s time to take them off!! :laughing:

PS. May, you don’t post often enough and that’s sad because you’re funny… that’s HaHa… not peculiar!!

1 Like

That heading without an ending lets ones mind think all sorts of things , least of all getting clothes on

1 Like

Realspeed, Now, would l be so devious as to trick you into thinking it was anything else but innocent?
I think it’s more about attention grabbing to boost the thread!!
See… there’s a method in my madness!! :laughing:

My clothes shrink when they are in the wardrobe.It’s a mystery.

3 Likes

Actually the heading makes me think of when I was in hospital and on my back for 4/5 weeks and so weak I could not even sit up. I could only drink some liquid through a straw from a small cardboard cup. don’t know what it was but it kept me alive just. Not very pleasant with drip feeds in your arm and oxygen tubes up the nose.

1 Like

love freddie starr this video from 38 minuits into the video

Realspeed, All I saw was some hamsters making funny noises and then the clip went off!!

just found the section makes me hoot with laughter. One of the best comics we have ever had